Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not Niner related, but this is some freaky shyt.

I knew all that other stuff but I didn't know it was the exact same yard line and 3 time DPOY and exact same score :mindblown: dude was destined to have that happen. I honestly hope he makes it back at some point.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I knew all that other stuff but I didn't know it was the exact same yard line and 3 time DPOY and exact same score :mindblown: dude was destined to have that happen. I honestly hope he makes it back at some point.
Your not serious right? He ain't never coming back. He's going to be just like Joe. Retired

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u might wanna watch that documentary, at one point this lower leg had barely had any meat on it

hes made a lot of money, he needs to retire

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Your not serious right? He ain't never coming back. He's going to be just like Joe. Retired

u might wanna watch that documentary, at one point this lower leg had barely had any meat on it

hes made a lot of money, he needs to retire

I got espn+ I don't really want to watch the doc but yeah I know he's done. Redskins moved on and no way Haskins can develop with Smith coming back

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I got espn+ I don't really want to watch the doc but yeah I know he's done. Redskins moved on and no way Haskins can develop with Smith coming back
I aint watch either. I just saw his leg on sports facebook group. :scust: Years later they can't do much more than they did to Joe. If Smith came back it would be a miracle like Garrison Hearst injury.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This breaks my heart. I wanted him on the Niners for one last SB run year. :mjcry:

Didn't want to play against him. Gore is the man. But the 49ers are going to kill the Jets. :francis:

Adam Gase likes him alot as a person and player, I am not that surprised. He's going to get snaps.