Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
giphy.gif

Damn you right..... I am getting that timeline blurred together!:russ:

Back then was sad times..... I low key checked out after that Ravens game.... that 8-8 season was a blur:mjcry:
you getting too many things blurred together lately :ufdup:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Solly is ass for the how high he was picked. I think it's more important where they get picked in the first round. Top 5 the expectations are very high. His numbers don't reflect a top 5 pick. He's a huge bust.

Huge bust may be a bit much but if we don't win a Super Bowl in the couple of years, people are going to ask why we passed on Deshaun or Mahomes in favor of a guy who most people considered a late 1st, early 2nd round talent at best more so because the Bears finessed themselves into taking Mitch Trubisky.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Huge bust may be a bit much but if we don't win a Super Bowl in the couple of years, people are going to ask why we passed on Deshaun or Mahomes in favor of a guy who most people considered a late 1st, early 2nd round talent at best more so because the Bears finessed themselves into taking Mitch Trubisky.

Defense wins championships. So they were definitely right to get Solly and Foster. It just didn't work out. :yeshrug: 49ers defense was horrific. :scust:

I still got faith in Jimmy G also. I'm so confused why people bag on so much, when the 49ers were hot ass before getting him.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Defense wins championships. So they were definitely right to get Solly and Foster. It just didn't work out. :yeshrug: 49ers defense was horrific. :scust:

I still got faith in Jimmy G also. I'm so confused why people bag on so much, when the 49ers were hot ass before getting him.

Oh no I like Jimmy G too, and I agree on the importance of defense, but we were worse on offense, and needed a real signal caller and that's the thing even if defense wins Championships you still have to put points on the board. I'm just saying if we don't win with Jimmy these questions are going to get asked. If we do win then it's moot.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh no I like Jimmy G too, and I agree on the importance of defense, but we were worse on offense, and needed a real signal caller and that's the thing even if defense wins Championships you still have to put points on the board. I'm just saying if we don't win with Jimmy these questions are going to get asked. If we do win then it's moot.
Yeah. Going have to disagree with that one. 49ers were 1-10 with bum ass Beathard. Jimmy comes in without even knowing the playbook and goes 5-0. QB was a major problem on offense. Now of course they should have been some upgrades at WR no doubt. I felt defense was more important to get squared away. Imagine if Solly and Thomas worked out. :picard:

Jimmy helped take the Niners to the SB without an elite WR core. They will be back with an upgraded one. So I'm confident the Niners will get a chip. Like this season.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yeah. Going have to disagree with that one. 49ers were 1-10 with bum ass Beathard. Jimmy comes in without even knowing the playbook and goes 5-0. QB was a major problem on offense. Now of course they should have been some upgrades at WR no doubt. I felt defense was more important to get squared away. Imagine if Solly and Thomas worked out. :picard:

Jimmy helped take the Niners to the SB without an elite WR core. They will be back with an upgraded one. So I'm confident the Niners will get a chip. Like this season.

I like our chances too. Our schedule is basically the same as last year, maybe easier as I think some of these teams got worse, plus we get better just having certain guys come back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like our chances too. Our schedule is basically the same as last year, maybe easier as I think some of these teams got worse, plus we get better just having certain guys come back.

giphy.gif

Be on the lookout for my annual season record prediction!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yo. I said that before. How did we get damn near an easier schedule?:mjlol: I think it's easier we play the bum AFC east. If the Niners lose any games in that division imma blow my top! That should be four easy wins. We also play the bum NFC East. Once again that should be four easy wins. I think the schedule is tad bit easier than last year.

If Hurd is healthy. It's a wrap my friend. I've been saying all along dude is a beast. He played RB also in college, so he isn't p*ssy like Pettis and won't avoid contact. In Shanny's offense he's going to be a problem. That's the real missing piece on O. That tall Possession Receiver that can punish DB's.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo. I said that before. How did we get damn near an easier schedule?:mjlol: I think it's easier we play the bum AFC east. If the Niners lose any games in that division imma blow my top! That should be four easy wins. We also play the bum NFC East. Once again that should be four easy wins. I think the schedule is tad bit easier than last year..

Strength of schedule in the NFL is a random as fukk because every season you have like 10 teams that go from good/great to average/awful or viceversa and the interdivisonal matchups are decided years in advance so it's a tossup as to how easy or tough those 4 games will be.

When we were awful we had like 2 or 3 straight seasons with one of the toughest schedules in the league, shyt made no cotdamn sense :dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Strength of schedule in the NFL is a random as fukk because every season you have like 10 teams that go from good/great to average/awful or viceversa and the interdivisonal matchups are decided years in advance so it's a tossup as to how easy or tough those 4 games will be.

When we were awful we had like 2 or 3 straight seasons with one of the toughest schedules in the league, shyt made no cotdamn sense :dead:
Sorry can't agree. The AFC East has been ass for decades besides the Patriots. They ain't getting no better this year either. The best team is the Bills and the Niners got them at home.

The Pats cool with shytham as QB makes it even worse. Should be easy four wins.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sorry can't agree. The AFC East has been ass for decades besides the Patriots. They ain't getting no better this year either. The best team is the Bills and the Niners got them at home.

The Pats cool with shytham as QB makes it even worse. Should be easy four wins.

Yeah, that division has been ass forever, I'm not arguing that at all. I'm just saying how fukking random the strength of schedule is every year.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yeah, that division has been ass forever, I'm not arguing that at all. I'm just saying how fukking random the strength of schedule is every year.
Yeah pats had like one of the easiest schedules every year. A lot of that is cuz their division was trash tho