Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I thought we was listing bust. A Bust is a bust.

Solly hasn’t been terrible. At worst he just hasn’t been game changing or fully present but he wasn’t a liability like most of the other bust.

That’s why I can’t go hard on him.
Solly is ass for the how high he was picked. I think it's more important where they get picked in the first round. Top 5 the expectations are very high. His numbers don't reflect a top 5 pick. He's a huge bust.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Solly is ass for the how high he was picked. I think it's more important where they get picked in the first round. Top 5 the expectations are very high. His numbers don't reflect a top 5 pick. He's a huge bust.

Man you hard on Solly:mjcry:

He was going through some real personal shyt man:mjcry:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Let me and @FaTaL have this one breh:mjcry:

Give him one more season:to:
Fatal stay wrong about player evaluations. That's the same cat that said Pettis was a pro bowler. :troll:

It's been three years. How many years does he need? Especially with a dominate line as the Niners. He could of been like Armstead and look good only because of the talent of the line. He can't even fit in there. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just cause I’m defending Pettis doesn’t mean I’ll defend solly, he should have a bigger role next year though

Et tu, Brute breh?:dwillhuh:

giphy.gif

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he’ll Have the best year of his career next season. What more can I say? We’ve seen flashes of him getting sacks while inside but they keep putting him outside

:manny:

I think Solly will have his best year next season too. But tbf, that’s a low bar to clear :mjlol:

And yeah, a big reason why he’s been a bust is cuz they played him more as a DE when his best position is DT. But they couldn’t play him at DT as much cuz we had DeFo. Now that DeFo‘s gone, I can see them playing Solly inside more

Last edited:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I think Solly will have his best year next season too. But tbf, that’s a low bar to clear :mjlol:

And yeah, a big reason why he’s been a bust is cuz they played him more as a DE when his best position is DT. But they couldn’t play him at DT as much cuz we had DeFo. Now that DeFo‘s gone, I can see them playing Solly inside more
He was also too small to stay in the middle on run downs. They’re beefin him up this season tho. It’s really a make a break year for a lot of cats on the squad this year

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This popped up on my YouTube

think I’m gonna break down and finally rewatch the super bowl :francis:

I can’t front..... I’ve watched this SB more than the Ravens one. Something about this one gives me hope as with the other I kinda had a feeling that was our last shot with that squad.

Then again maybe cuz we didn’t have that same offseason too.

In my opinion that was the worst offseason an NFL team has ever faced and I don’t think I’m being a stan or bias.

We lost like our entire coaching staff and 25+ players in 1 or 2 months

Barely anyone from that SB run game back the following season and the ones the new guys there was bums no kind of “equivalent exchange”

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can’t front..... I’ve watched this SB more than the Ravens one. Something about this one gives me hope as with the other I kinda had a feeling that was our last shot with that squad.

Then again maybe cuz we didn’t have that same offseason too.

In my opinion that was the worst offseason an NFL team has ever faced and I don’t think I’m being a stan or bias.

We lost like our entire coaching staff and 25+ players in 1 or 2 months

Barely anyone from that SB run game back the following season and the ones the new guys there was bums no kind of “equivalent exchange”

You are mixing up the time line breh. After the SB we got Quan For Crabtree as the main change, roster stayed very similar.

The offseason from hell was after missing the playoffs in 14'

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You are mixing up the time line breh. After the SB we got Quan For Crabtree as the main change, roster stayed very similar.

The offseason from hell was after missing the playoffs in 14'

giphy.gif

Damn you right..... I am getting that timeline blurred together!:russ:

Back then was sad times..... I low key checked out after that Ravens game.... that 8-8 season was a blur:mjcry: