Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Seems like insurance for Hurd and/or Taylor if they’re still not 100%
If they’re all healthy I don’t think Jennings makes the team. Hurd is better and more versatile athlete.

Jennings actually played with Hurd in college and was a great receiver at Tennessee. He’s not that fast though but he’ll win 50/50 balls all day. He can eat in this offense out of the slot.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they’re all healthy I don’t think Jennings makes the team. Hurd is better and more versatile athlete.

Jennings actually played with Hurd in college and was a great receiver at Tennessee. He’s not that fast though but he’ll win 50/50 balls all day. He can eat in this offense out of the slot.

Yeah it’s clear that Kyle wants to develop a big slot WR. If Hurd can’t do it, maybe Jennings can

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really? Why isn't he a starter then?:dwillhuh:

I was recently looking as some sports show a few days ago with this coach it etc talking about in sports like basketball and football, when it comes to starting. Technically in basketball there’s like 8 and in Football like 30-40 throughout the season:mjgrin:

So Pettis like that week 6 and 10 starter:troll:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall.

How do all of y’all feel about the draft and overall moves we’ve made thus far.

I would love to hear from y’all

I actually feel pretty good about the draft overall

At first I wasn’t a big fan of drafting another DT in the first and then trading up for Aiyuk, but I get why Kyle/Lynch felt they needed to do it. Sitting completely out of Day 2 then making all these moves on Day 3 took some balls :dame: but overall my draft grade is a B+