Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can’t believe we got rid of Breida before Ward.

I was hard on Breida...... but he did earn my respect the last 2 seasons

I really hope the best for him on his new career path. Glad he’s in the AFC

i cant go much into detail obviously, but its no secret on here I own the largest hip hop nightclub promotion company in north california.. I deal with athletes and celebrities from Z List to to A list on a weekly basis. Ive thrown parties for LeBron James publicly and popped bottles next to Leonardo Dicaprio.. and I can whole hardheartedly tell you almost all opinions I see posted on this forum when it comes to their personal lives have been wrong so far, including some "beefs". Posters be on here "they hate each other" all awhile im standing next to the athletes in question popping bottles after the game :heh:

long story short, most athletes and celebrities are not the a$$holes this site and other gossip places make them out to be. its just their life is under a microscope. Like that text, Jet meant no harm in that text but The Coli is dissecting it to be something else.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i cant go much into detail obviously, but its no secret on here I own the largest hip hop nightclub promotion company in north california.. I deal with athletes and celebrities from Z List to to A list on a weekly basis. Ive thrown parties for LeBron James publicly and popped bottles next to Leonardo Dicaprio.. and I can whole hardheartedly tell you almost all opinions I see posted on this forum when it comes to their personal lives have been wrong so far, including some "beefs". Posters be on here "they hate each other" all awhile im standing next to the athletes in question popping bottles after the game :heh:

long story short, most athletes and celebrities are not the a$$holes this site and other gossip places make them out to be. its just their life is under a microscope. Like that text, Jet meant no harm in that text but The Coli is dissecting it to be something else.

:russ:

I believe you man.... believed you the first post.

Im just doing some light hearted joking.

In my line of business of too what I do and with most of the celebrities I’ve met. Most have always been mad cool and laid back.

Like some of the shyt I see on here about CP3 isn’t close to who he is in real life (hometown young g)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I knew the Breida trade was going to happen. But still no Goodwin trade. I wonder if they are stuck with him and have to cut him.

Edit. Goodwin with the Eagles.