Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If Kocurek has everyone doing great or much better than expected, why we burning our top pick on that position? :jbhmm:

We can't coach starter quality out of Solly, DJ Jones, Taylor or Street? :patrice:

I agree with Kyle's point about defensive talent being more important than offensive talent because it's easier to scheme quality out of the latter, but that doesn't mean offensive talent doesn't matter.

What do think they were doing all this time? Solly sucks ass. Aint no coaching in the world is going to make him a quality starter. I wanted Lynch fired with that pick. :mjlol:

The others are either inconsistent are just too unknown to pass on Kinlaw. It was smart great pick. The later pick though. :scust:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with Kyle's point about defensive talent being more important than offensive talent because it's easier to scheme quality out of the latter, but that doesn't mean offensive talent doesn't matter.

he’s just following Walsh’s philosophy

u need athletes on defense, you scheme the offense

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What do think they were doing all this time? Solly sucks ass. Aint no coaching in the world is going to make him a quality starter. I wanted Lynch fired with that pick. :mjlol:

The others are either inconsistent are just too unknown to pass on Kinlaw. It was smart great pick. The later pick though. :scust:
I believed our great DL coaching staff would be able to turn at least 2 of those guys into good quality DTs, apparently Lynch didn't agree and yet again we had to burn our highest pick on yet another elite-talent surefire DL prospect instead of coach up the ones we have
qvwTP35.png

Anyway, i've complained about these picks enough, it eez what it eez, I hope I'm horribly wrong about this :mjgrin:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believed our great DL coaching staff would be able to turn at least 2 of those guys into good quality DTs, apparently Lynch didn't agree and yet again we had to burn our highest pick on yet another elite-talent surefire DL prospect instead of coach up the ones we have
qvwTP35.png

Anyway, i've complained about these picks enough, it eez what it eez, I hope I'm horribly wrong about this :mjgrin:
Coaching can only do much, nobody on the roster can be defo and he was a top 10 pick himself. I like jones, I like jones better right next to kenlaw on first and second down.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Coaching can only do much, nobody on the roster can be defo and he was a top 10 pick himself. I like jones, I like jones better right next to kenlaw on first and second down.
The more the merrier as along as we address other skill positions. You can't have enough lineman to rotate.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
qvwTP35.png

You want those coached up good quality DTs to be your starters and play the majority of the snaps? Or do yoi wsnt those coached up good quality DTs to be solid rotational players to fill in limited snaps. You need talent, and they missed on Thomas, and lost Buckner.

We saw the impact of a dominant D line last year. How can we not want to keep that line dominant?

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Both are PAC 12 bums. I don't get the logical at all. Moving up two times to get players that would have been around well into the late second or even early third round. It's like Shanny and Lynch are stuck on Cali talent which has been complete ass in recent years. There is no way this dude would have not been there at 31. What the fukk do they have against tall receivers. Jimmy needs that tall target. I really hope Hurd can make it back, but it looks grim.

49ers are some smart dumb mofos with picks. They do a :blessed:pick and then they do a :why: pick right afterwards.
we went to the Super Bowl and y'all doubting the front office they drafted deebo didn't they so shanny knows what he like in receivers its a crapshoot yall see those college numbers and they think they instantly will be a star ill trust the front office that got us to the superbowl in a few years and if they drafted deebo why not see what they saw in him

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
we went to the Super Bowl and y'all doubting the front office they drafted deebo didn't they so shanny knows what he like in receivers its a crapshoot yall see those college numbers and they think they instantly will be a star ill trust the front office that got us to the superbowl in a few years and if they drafted deebo why not see what they saw in him
This the same regime that drafted Solomon Thomas and Reuben Foster in the first round, Dante Pettis in the second, and CJ Beathard in the 3rd. They've done a good job building the team but let's not act like they're infallible.