RUMOR: XBOX One to come with free game in North America :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've been saved:blessed:

I thought that TitanFall you posted was the wrong video.....I thought that was some old XBox 360 game, real talk.

I've never heard of either of those 2 games, being I usually only play sports games or COD/Battlefield/GTA/Saints Row

I think I'm officially on the bandwagon for the PS4:salute:

Welcome home breh :salute:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF EA was smart they would do Battlefield for free
nope. if EA was smart they would do NBA LIVE 14. the series that keeps dying and keeps trying to comeback. the best way to get your sales numbers up is to connect them like jayz did with samsung and his album. you get sales off the xbox. so at least you can tell your ceo you've made money this go round. and now everyone has a copy of the game to try out. so there's no need for the excess hate they would get trying to get people to buy it for $60.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
why? cause you don't plan to buy one?. I don't want nba live. I'd rather have fifa or madden.

It's gotta be beneficial for EA, so what better way than to get Live out there (because let's be reality, nikkaz aint fukkin with Live; it's 2K all day)

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im hoping it's that kinect fantasia game, probably the funest next gen game ive played on either system, if not that maybe forza, I want it, but dont want to pay for it