RUMOR: XBOX One to come with free game in North America :lupe:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
it will be a shytty game like every other shytty game that gets bundled with systems. How are they even acting like this is something new. They used to bundle xbox 1 and 360 with free madden/nhl etc.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
360 came with Hexic on the hard drive. It'll probably be a game like LocoCycle.

NBA Live makes perfect sense too, since they know no one is coppin that over 2K. Best to get it into peoples hands, hope for some good impressions and generate a few sales on word of mouth

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But how would that work when there is already a BF4 bundle.

I would love that though.

I just realized EA wouldn't be cool with 2k shipping w/ every Xbox because....:ohhh:

Wait...:dwillhuh:

fukk...it's going to be NBA LIVE:sadcam:

They just made the console... the bundles don't exist yet. you think people would be upset to learn that noooooooooo I don't have to pay extra. Nah I doubt it... Or just take your enjoy your hard copy.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Its got to NBA Live. They need to get it back out there this year especially since most everyone will already be playing 2K14 on the 360/PS3 for almost 2 months by the time this is released. No one is going to spend 60 dollars on it as a standalone game. Unless they drop the price down to $19.99 like 2K did 10 years ago, they need to stick it in every launch Xbox 1...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is what desperation looks like.
Agreed, your post appears maaad desperate (& butthurt too!)

They must be getting ridiculously crushed in pre-orders to be doing this...
You must be ridiculously butthurt since they already sold out of preorders a while ago :umad:

Even with a free game, it would still be cheaper to get the PS4 and whatever game.
Even with the PSeye and a game the ps4 would cost more and not be able to do most of what Kinect does. I'll just SNAP some tears to your face while I:win: at the same time!!!

That's kinda dope, now if it was only for preorders I'd say they're desperate to get their #s up
What you just said makes absolutely no sense, none at all :snoop:

What if it's Fable Legends? :laff:
Fable legends looked dope :wtf:
That's not a launch title anyway...

Is it only for day one pre orders like in Europe?:mjpls:

I hope it's Forza though :blessed:
Yea to preorders, no to Forza.
EA is giving the free game, Forza is a Microsoft game. It will be one of three games, in this order from most likely to least.

Madden 25
NBA Live
FIFA 14
Madden because that is Americas sport. We'll also be midway through the season at that time. Excitement for a more better looking and playing version? :obama:
NBA Like because nobody is checking for it right now, even though word of mouth will be via review sites anyway, it would be a good idea for those who are not internet savy to learn first hand so they can word of mouth it to friends. Makes the most sense for EA but Fifa free didn't yet they did it anyway :hula: Plus with madden the season would be past the halfway point which is not when madden or any sports game makes its sales. They launch before the seasons start usually. They can't EXPECT hardcore gamers to buy it twice.

FIFA isn't as popular in the states, but does well. Soccer in general is growing rapidly here. This would only help make it even more exciting. FIFA and always has been a FUN game, most American gamers don't even play it to know :manny: