RUMOR: XBOX One to come with free game in North America :lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I planned on getting PS4 and Madden 25 + NBA 2K14 + Battlefield 4 on launch date. Total: $400+$60+$60+$60= $580?

Xbox One giving out a free game (possibly NBA Live 14) + Madden 25 + Battlefield 4 = $499 +Free + $10 (because previously owning it on 360) + 60 = $570?

:lupe:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Which ever system provides the better graphics is the one I'm getting:birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
only fuk nikkas cop an xbox.. are you a fukk nikka? :usure:

lol at the "are you a fukk nikka" and fantasia's face at the end like "well...are you or are you not a fukk nikka?":dead:

My nikka, I gotta 360 now, but I planned on moving back to my SONY fam for this generation (had the PS1 and PS2....skipped the PS3). But, my final decision is resting upon which system provides the better "looking" games.

I paid too much for my TV and built a Man Cave for this shyt, I aint paying $500 for a system that doesnt have the better graphics:birdman:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lol at the "are you a fukk nikka" and fantasia's face at the end like "well...are you or are you not a fukk nikka?":dead:

My nikka, I gotta 360 now, but I planned on moving back to my SONY fam for this generation (had the PS1 and PS2....skipped the PS3). But, my final decision is resting upon which system provides the better "looking" games.

I paid too much for my TV and built a Man Cave for this shyt, I aint paying $500 for a system that doesnt have the better graphics:birdman:
Take a look brother

Compare those graphics to

And these are early titles, the difference in quality will only widen as the years pass & Sony's first party studios get better with the tech. Join us :demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Take a look brother

And these are early titles, the difference in quality will only widen as the years pass & Sony's first party studios get better with the tech. Join us :demonic:

I've been saved:blessed:

I thought that TitanFall you posted was the wrong video.....I thought that was some old XBox 360 game, real talk.

I've never heard of either of those 2 games, being I usually only play sports games or COD/Battlefield/GTA/Saints Row

I think I'm officially on the bandwagon for the PS4:salute:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I've been saved:blessed:

I thought that TitanFall you posted was the wrong video.....I thought that was some old XBox 360 game, real talk.

I've never heard of either of those 2 games, being I usually only play sports games or COD/Battlefield/GTA/Saints Row

I think I'm officially on the bandwagon for the PS4:salute:
Welcome to the upper echelon breh
tumblr_mhm8fvNEtr1rucokoo1_500.gif

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a look brother

That Killzone looks amazing. But it seems like everyone that played them both prefers titanfall.