Rumor - Xbox acquires Kojima studios

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Or you can do a wash as necessary instead of letting it all pile up in every nook and cranny of that cabinet and bin you use as an entertainment center for you Larry box series Larry :hhh:
If that was the case I'd take the L here but it's not that. I will say like usual you look funny in the light harassing a black man taking care of an elderly black woman who needs extra assistance to make it throughout each and every day. Yes Revy, let's find the humor in that because of a reported rumor about a video game :tu:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If that was the case I'd take the L here but it's not that. I will say like usual you look funny in the light harassing a black man taking care of an elderly black woman who needs extra assistance to make it throughout each and every day. Yes Revy, let's find the humor in that because of a reported rumor about a video game :tu:
:martin:Man relax. I’m giving you a hard time for making a thread about “ballin” the other day. No need to play the “race card” and bring up your mom’s situation breh. You posted a picture of your Larry on a plastic tub as a way to brag about a wall mount. You think I wasn’t gonna send some jokes your way about that? Come on.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:Man relax. I’m giving you a hard time for making a thread about “ballin” the other day. No need to play the “race card” and bring up your mom’s situation breh. You posted a picture of your Larry on a plastic tub as a way to brag about a wall mount. You think I wasn’t gonna send some jokes your way about that? Come on.

Hold up. I'mma need a link to the bolded. Brehs can't be moving around like that out here. :mjlol:

Also, I know that in other subforums, if somebody came with a bullshyt claim like this, maybe a specific train would be pulling into the station :sas2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
There's a difference that you and others act like you can't establish, and we wasn't talking about a plastic tub, that's what you said in the previous comment. Cool story tho bro :francis:
Hold up. I'mma need a link to the bolded. Brehs can't be moving around like that out here. :mjlol:

Also, I know that in other subforums, if somebody came with a bullshyt claim like this, maybe a specific train would be pulling into the station :sas2:
shyt let's have a link battle, I'll post a YouTube video and I'll put the Xbox back on the storage bin so you can tell yourself you got it made :win: Can you post your tv setup mount today tho cuz you was just talking that good shyt :banderas:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference that you and others act like you can't establish, and we wasn't talking about a plastic tub, that's what you said in the previous comment. Cool story tho bro :francis:

shyt let's have a link battle, I'll post a YouTube video and I'll put the Xbox back on the storage bin so you can tell yourself you got it made :win: Can you post your tv setup mount today tho cuz you was just talking that good shyt :banderas:

You really that upset about this mount shyt?

Here's my humble view from my living room desk at home. Being able to swivel my TV is pretty nice. :ehh:

FVefWOI_d.webp

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

How far out from the wall can you pull your tv though? :mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Where's your setup pic at, breh?
There's a thread, but I posted that immediately after drilling in the final screw into a stud. I didn't wanna take another pic until my sound bar got here. I will admit, I have a vizio box bar? no sub, and the sound is pretty on point as is. I expect to be blown away from the elevates. tbc...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's a thread, but I posted that immediately after drilling in the final screw into a stud. I didn't wanna take another pic until my sound bar got here. I will admit, I have a vizio box bar? no sub, and the sound is pretty on point as is. I expect to be blown away from the elevates. tbc...
Will the sound bar be on top of a stack of TV guides?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Will the sound bar be on top of a stack of TV guides?
The sound bar was made for the TV, and so it will hang from the TV directly. Stupid choice by Vizio for anyone who doesn't have their brand of OLEDs. But since I do it's more stylish than everyone else's :win:

Start at the 2:05 point and prepare to be amazed. Cuz it don't get much fancier than this...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The sound bar was made for the TV, and so it will hang from the TV directly. Stupid choice by Vizio for anyone who doesn't have their brand of OLEDs. But since I do it's more stylish than everyone else's :win:

Start at the 2:05 point and prepare to be amazed. Cuz it don't get much fancier than this...

I got a sound bar in my game room and 7.1 surround in my living room...sound bars are ok and all but...it ain’t big boss living ya diigggggg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nothing wrong with a soundbar if that's what makes sense for the space. The one I've go to int the peace is a Sonos Beam. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and would recommend it's replacement, the Arc in a heartbeat for folks that are willing to spend that much, but don't want a 7.1 setup, and have the space for it.