Rumor - Xbox acquires Kojima studios

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Imagine playing 22 games at the same time on gamepass (i feel sorry for your kids) and still have the time to find fake rumors :hhh:
I feel sorry for you, you didn't have a dad that made time to play with you. I play games that I can get an hour or so in before I quit. Gamepass has new piff each week, and I have a kishi controller so I can game on the go (laundry mat)

And I don't play all twenty each day, or even each week for that matter. If you would like to document exactly what I play, the gamertag is public information :yeshrug:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel sorry for you, you didn't have a dad that made time to play with you. I play games that I can get an hour or so in before I quit. Gamepass has new piff each week, and I have a kishi controller so I can game on the go (laundry mat)

And I don't play all twenty each day, or even each week for that matter. If you would like to document exactly what I play, the gamertag is public information :yeshrug:
Homie you do realize your whole crusade on here is to defend not the series X but gamepass :mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Come on court you know this ain’t true lol

This ain't it Court :mjcry:

What if it is though?:mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Sit in a laundry mat in 2020 brehs. :mjgrin:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
deathstranding low key predicted this whole "social distancing/Stay home" movement we in.

but yall sleep tho :sas2:

Am a cop right now, i got 45 dollars worth of amazon credit thanks to my job and its on sale for 20:mjlit:

Plus am a conspiracy bruh so this up my lane:lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sit in a laundry mat in 2020 brehs. :mjgrin:
I often have to wash quilts n sheets n shyt, then a bunch of kids equals I can put all that in 3 big washers and 3 big dryers and be done in an hour and a half...
Before the folding which will take another hour :damn:
Or I could do a hundred loads at the house, I also use Scott tissue paper to wipe my ass but I also keep a pack of wipes. Any other details you want just let me know playa :lawd:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you just randomly make up some stuff for no reason? Kojima wasn't bothering nobody just chilling making his games in his own world.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I often have to wash quilts n sheets n shyt, then a bunch of kids equals I can put all that in 3 big washers and 3 big dryers and be done in an hour and a half...
Before the folding which will take another hour :damn:
Or I could do a hundred loads at the house, I also use Scott tissue paper to wipe my ass but I also keep a pack of wipes. Any other details you want just let me know playa :lawd:
Or you can do a wash as necessary instead of letting it all pile up in every nook and cranny of that cabinet and bin you use as an entertainment center for you Larry box series Larry :hhh: