Rumor - Xbox acquires Kojima studios

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Good they can have him and his weird ass games. Kojima ain't had a hit since MGS4.
It's pretty crazy that he can release a walking simulator still get a pass. There's a reason he isn't releasing Death Stranding 2, but nobody wants to talk about it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah only been a fan of his metal gear work.

My point is Sony Stan's take certain things at face value.

Other things they do some research

It's funny
This entire thread is based on an Xbox taking a goofy rumor at face value without doing any research. :gucci: Give your mans that same energy. :comeon:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Even if this was true he’d end up leaving anyway once they start focus testing whatever he makes. Microsoft ain’t built for Kojima, they have never been able to properly capitalize on Japanese talent since the 360 and even then it was a stretch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I took this moron off of ignore and this is what I get

So we taking random post from imgur as gospel?
When this become the official clarification on video game matters? Who is the guy you posted, is he some insider or nah?
I like death stranding. Love developers trying new ways to create games and tell stories, it’s not gonna be everyones cup of tea though.
Sounds like gamepass which you find new innovative ways to hate on :ufdup:
Making up fake news to pass the time huh?

I thought Xbox was feeding you.
I..... didn't make up shyt :leostare:
This entire thread is based on an Xbox taking a goofy rumor at face value without doing any research. :gucci: Give your mans that same energy. :comeon:
You seem to have a lot of hate energy, you mad I beat you to the punch? Could you reread the title of the thread? I'll do it for you black israelite style...

Rumor (the what) Rumor (the what) Rumor... Xbox acquires Kojima studios. And when will this be revealed? During the game awards (where) the game awards (where) the game awards.

Why you think you'd find a hundred links to something that's supposed to be a surprise is proof you nikkaz don't log off. Now if I could kindly have my jock strap back? I need it because I'm about to get back into the game :win:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Imagine playing 22 games at the same time on gamepass (i feel sorry for your kids) and still have the time to find fake rumors :hhh:

Last edited: