Rumor: PS5 Pro & New PS Handheld by 2024

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
More interested in the handheld. We're just now getting away from cross gen games. The Pro won't be day 1 for me.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I been saying that both Sony and MS should release handles, but instead of being brand new separate systems they would just be weaker versions of series X (a portable series S) and ps5 with streaming capabilities, so you can pretty much load your main console games or buy them online if you don't have a console and play a version of them in lower resolution, no RT etc.

or if you have good enough speeds you can use it play a cloud version of your games ( which is what sony is doing)

You can also include a dock of course, in case people just want a cheaper console for their kids, to play COD and madden etc.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Project Q is useless if it only works on your home wi fi connection. I'm on vacation now and would love something like this to do remote play or even ps now.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only way I'm getting a PS5 Pro is when my PS5 mess up. And I take real good care of my Playstation to where I ain't gotta replace it when it breaks.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
You can do remote play anywhere with wi fi

I know, I'm using it now on vacation. It works pretty well over 5g too. I tried Diablo 4 but my screen isn't big enough to really enjoy it. I suppose I can just use my phone as a hotspot :ohhh:

I'm in.

The third party app PSPLAY is way better than the official app for android. They really need to improve it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know, I'm using it now on vacation. It works pretty well over 5g too. I tried Diablo 4 but my screen isn't big enough to really enjoy it. I suppose I can just use my phone as a hotspot :ohhh:

I'm in.

The third party app PSPLAY is way better than the official app for android. They really need to improve it.

I use the ps remote play app on ipad and it works fine but i haven’t used it much outside my house

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
DkmzRuD.jpeg

9tasmRe.jpeg

zICAWVI.jpeg

shyt looks awful and watch my dumbass still buy it…

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Maybe it's just me, but this gen has been dry ASF when it comes to games.

Idk if Im getting older or something.