The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
y'all still doing this stan war shyt?
Right.

Who is hoping the PS5 is weak?

nikka said people are giving benign neglect towards the PS5...? What kind of Shakespearean passive aggressive comment is that?:mindblown:

This shyt is so corny for nikkas just trying to get info and be excited about video games. This shyt made the arcadium almost unbearable...

Since the X1X came out and gamepass had been a success, all this Stan war shyt died down...now brehs really about to be on this goody shyt again?:rudy:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right.

Who is hoping the PS5 is weak?

nikka said people are giving benign neglect towards the PS5...? What kind of Shakespearean passive aggressive comment is that?:mindblown:

This shyt is so corny for nikkas just trying to get info and be excited about video games. This shyt made the arcadium almost unbearable...

Since the X1X came out and gamepads had been a success, all this Stan war shyt died down...now brehs really about to be on this goody shyt again?:rudy:
Breh, relax. shyt isn't that serious that jokes and shyt is "unbearable."

Dude acting like this is a tech roundtable and shyt. Breh it's a damn forum.

Come the hell on. Y'all want everything to be a Michael Jackson we are the world forum?

The forum was DEAD for a while aside from a thread here and there. New consoles come out, dormant stan tendencies will emerge.

You cannot honestly sit here and say you have absolutely NO stannery in you towards Xbox. If you say no then I'll show you a liar.

Death Stranding jokes,(of which I participated) didn't hurt anyone's enjoyment. Someone saying the Xbox S X being a fridge isn't going to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm literally in the other thread defending Xbox :mjlol:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Fatboi in here taking on everyone lol.

this has been the going rumor for a while. I don’t really care which is stronger. Long as it’s not switch vs current gen levels of disparity

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fatboi in here taking on everyone lol.

this has been the going rumor for a while. I don’t really care which is stronger. Long as it’s not switch vs current gen levels of disparity
ThunderousGlumChamois-size_restricted.gif

It's gonna be worse in February when the PS Cinco is revealed.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh, relax. shyt isn't that serious that jokes and shyt is "unbearable."

Dude acting like this is a tech roundtable and shyt. Breh it's a damn forum.

Come the hell on. Y'all want everything to be a Michael Jackson we are the world forum?

The forum was DEAD for a while aside from a thread here and there. New consoles come out, dormant stan tendencies will emerge.

You cannot honestly sit here and say you have absolutely NO stannery in you towards Xbox. If you say no then I'll show you a liar.

Death Stranding jokes,(of which I participated) didn't hurt anyone's enjoyment. Someone saying the Xbox S X being a fridge isn't going to hurt anyone's feelings.
Breh...you can seriously tell me that at peak hysteria, there weren't consistently 5+ threads on front page that, from the title, purported to be informative threads but turned out to be troll threads?

You were a big part of it so you probably wouldn't be annoyed that most people in this forum lurk instead of post because the loudest nikkas damn near derailed thread after thread.

Yes, it was ALMOST unbearable.

You saying to me to chill is high key hilarious.

--------

Oh, of course I'm an Xbox Stan...you can see it from my posts. But me being an Xbox Stan is mutually exclusive to me potentially being a goofy ass console troll towards Sony.

Those two aren't identical. I can be excited as hell about the future of Xbox gaming and be exciting as fukk without ever typing PS5 or Sony at all.

I'd love if there was a stickied "Console wars" thread that y'all nikkas could do y'all oiled up wrestling matches in one place so the rest of the forum could actually be civil and welcoming to the majority of nikkas who don't sleep in a Gears or Last of Us t-shirt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh...you can seriously tell me that at peak hysteria, there weren't consistently 5+ threads on front page that, from the title, purported to be informative threads but turned out to be troll threads?

You were a big part of it so you probably wouldn't be annoyed that most people in this forum lurk instead of post because the loudest nikkas damn near derailed thread after thread.

Yes, it was ALMOST unbearable.

You saying to me to chill is high key hilarious.
and?

It takes zero seconds to leave a thread if it's annoying you. The problem isn't the thread, it's you being triggered.
If it's that bad either

1. Put the thread maker on ignore if it's done repeatedly
  2. ignore them and continue to read other stuff
  3. participate and engage the fukkery
  4. Go to Resetera where everyone who isn't dikkriding the mods get banned if they say something out of line.
I used to be like you, getting mad when someone was trolling and making up wrong info about PS3/4 but you know what happened? I realized people troll online and either trolled them back or just ignored them. You can't change how people post unless you become Resetera :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
and?

It takes zero seconds to leave a thread if it's annoying you. The problem isn't the thread, it's you being triggered.
If it's that bad either

1. Put the thread maker on ignore if it's done repeatedly
  2. ignore them and continue to read other stuff
  3. participate and engage the fukkery
  4. Go to Resetera where everyone who isn't dikkriding the mods get banned if they say something out of line.
I used to be like you, getting mad when someone was trolling and making up wrong info about PS3/4 but you know what happened? I realized people troll online and either trolled them back or just ignored them. You can't change how people post unless you become Resetera :wow:

I only have @PS4 on ignore because you and the other goofies tend to have good info on the middle of your comedy acts but, I'll take your advice, breh.

Sucks but you're right.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only have @PS4 on ignore because you and the other goodies tend to have good info on the middle of your comedy acts but, I'll take your advice, breh.

Sucks but you're right.
I don't even get bothered by PS4 anymore because at this point who takes him seriously? :mjlol:

I mean, I'd like to think people know my shtick by now but somehow in 2019 people still can't detect sarcasm or jokes. Phil Spencer or 343 isn't going to be hurt because someone on the internet made jokes about their product lol. All the "serious" brehs can go to a specific reddit with the white boys if they want to be in happy land where no one says anything contrary.

Edit: Added some flair to the thread title :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A slight advantage is not blowing the series x out of the water. 1 teraflop wont be noticable to the naked eye, I don't wanna hear this shyt after we spent the last few years arguing that the checkerboard 4k on the pro wasnt that much different than the native 4k on the 1X.
:comeon: