Rumor/Leak-PS5 specs more powerful than Xbox S X? Update-Fatboi1 lost

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This sounds like damage control. When the thing sounds great it's suddenly to be taken with a grain of salt. The news didn't come from Kleegamefan alone. The specs are pretty much in line with the XBSX. Dudes really hoping the PS5 is underpowered :pachaha:

No and I know that you've frequented NeoGaf/ResetEra in the past. They do this every generation. This is nothing new. Some people still can't let the console warz hardware superiority go. As I've said previously, I honestly think Microsoft said fukk it, we are going to $499 for the best sku this time. Sony isn't going an itch above 399.99 for the PS5 and given all this, the warning shot was sent out. As I and others have said, this is Phil's console and last I checked, Microsoft money still goes pretty damn far when they want to get something done.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No and I know that you've frequented NeoGaf/ResetEra in the past. They do this every generation. This is nothing new. Some people still can't let the console warz hardware superiority go. As I've said previously, I honestly think Microsoft said fukk it, we are going to $499 for the best sku this time. Sony isn't going an itch above 399.99 for the PS5 and given all this, the warning shot was sent out. As I and others have said, this is Phil's console and last I checked, Microsoft money still goes pretty damn far when they want to get something done.
So basically you're saying that MSFT's specs is going to be better because reasons. Anything that says Sony's is better is fanboy ranting and you honestly believe that MSFT just said fukk it and that Sony is absolutely incapable of creating a powerful system and that anyone who thinks so is just on some console war shyt... Even though that's EXACTLY what it sounds like coming from you :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So basically you're saying that MSFT's specs is going to be better because reasons. Anything that says Sony's is better is fanboy ranting and you honestly believe that MSFT just said fukk it and that Sony is absolutely incapable of creating a powerful system and that anyone who thinks so is just on some console war shyt... Even though that's EXACTLY what it sounds like coming from you :mjlol:

No, the fact is the matter is that Sony isn't going over 399.99 with the price point, which Microsoft has clearly went past. A 499 console is not going to be weaker than a 399 console. That's common sense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's always worthy of discussion to do this sensibly. It never ends that way though.

Ends that way? It's still on the first page and the discussion is dire. :manny:

But since I'm here... the specs are a matter of how they are used and what wins in the end for me is generally the game selection. I'll play a Nintendo system all day if they come with the right games.

Since i been gaming Sony has had my favorite companies under their umbrella but I'm open to what XBOX can produce and I still have an xbox because dumb ass Sony didn't include a fukking 4K drive

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, the fact is the matter is that Sony isn't going over 399.99 with the price point, which Microsoft has clearly went past. A 499 console is not going to be weaker than a 399 console. That's common sense.
You know this for a FACT? :stopitslime:

You see you being disingenuous right here. The point was about the specs possibly being better, not about the specs being better even at a lower price point. NOBODY knows this. You don't work for Sony, you can't say you know they'll release it for $399. Nobody knows what they're doing exactly. Nobody said it'll be $399 and be more powerful than a potential $499 Xbox. NOBODY knows this. You have no idea what is going on at Sony or MSFT to state confidently that it'll be $399 and weaker. It MAY be but it also MAY NOT be. It's not set in stone breh.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, NO games will be coming out for PS5.

Jesus christ some of you nikkaz are slow :snoop:

The ONLY confirmed game is a multiplatform game Godfall which was announced on TGA 2019.

Godfall for PS5/PC.

s1nutNeKUu3n7P4KCqkFHbubQrxeuh1xaAAzk1EvkHU.gif
When Sony stan narratives come back to bite you in the ass :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Next-gen PS5 and next Xbox speculation launch thread |OT8| - The Dark Tower

Makes a lot of sense why Microsoft suddenly unveiled the new console in such a rushed manner. Something got them shook :ohhh:

You don’t want to release yours second and then find out that it’s less powerful than the competition.
Sony stans are a funny bunch.

Whole thread they were hoping for 10tflops and saying anything more would be impossible. Now Xbox is revealed to be 12tflops and all of a sudden PS4 will be 13. And Microsoft rushed to announce cause they got scared.

Y’all crazy for real:mjlol: