Rumor: HBO Max may be folding into Discovery+

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I ain’t even gonna lie to you though 90 day fiancé the other way goes hard. I’ve watched the last couple seasons. Bini is my boy

They know they have to have the hits like that front and center and leave the niche stuff like dceu for the minority of viewers :mjgrin:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Looks like it was made by a uncouth middle age white woman who lives in rural Kansas..

They could have at least snuck in The Wire, Insecure or something that’s not so white as this shyt.

Hell, even their Turner sports properties like NBA ON TNT or March Madness have more prominence in society than that Discovery trash and could have been included but it shows you the “taste” of the new folks running things.

Multicultural, scripted content is probably pretty much a wrap going forward.

considering we've heard no talk about HBO getting back into sports (airing them)...I gotta believe that "group of middle aged white women" running things is closer to true.

Sports is something HBO did well and could've helped put Max even further out ahead in content especially considering they already see Max as more for men.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Looks like it was made by a uncouth middle age white woman who lives in rural Kansas..

They could have at least snuck in The Wire, Insecure or something that’s not so white as this shyt.

Hell, even their Turner sports properties like NBA ON TNT or March Madness have more prominence in society than that Discovery trash and could have been included but it shows you the “taste” of the new folks running things.

Multicultural, scripted content is probably pretty much a wrap going forward.
They had a good run.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
considering we've heard no talk about HBO getting back into sports (airing them)...I gotta believe that "group of middle aged white women" running things is closer to true.

Sports is something HBO did well and could've helped put Max even further out ahead in content especially considering they already see Max as more for men.
The weird thing about that is all the first wave of Max originals and the majority of them in general are geared towards women