*Rumor* DMC 5 is real Dante byke

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I honestly cant even remember the story of DMC, after like 2, i think i beat 3 but i dont remember shyt.

Still, hyped none the less.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did u type that shyt with a straight face nikka? :dahell:
Uhh Bayonetta 1/2 are absolute

1200px-Hausziege_04.jpg

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Compare this

To this

Both games are excellent but DMC always had a distinct control style that just made combos feel good when you land them. That always put DMC above and beyond all the others to me,

Bayonetta always felt cluttered to me with so much colors going on and it didn't feel as precise as DMC did.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Compare this

To this

Both games are excellent but DMC always had a distinct control style that just made combos feel good when you land them. That always put DMC above and beyond all the others to me,

Bayonetta always felt cluttered to me with so much colors going on and it didn't feel as precise as DMC did.

These dudes don’t know what they talmbout.
There hasn’t been a stylish action game that tops DMC4’s combat and that game came out a decade ago. There’s literally combo tornamants for that game due to how much depth it has. I love platinum but they’ve never topped the gameplay of DMC4.

Bayo is a cool series but it for damn sure not a substitute for DMC:hhh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Honestly I think the hate for Bayo comes from the fact that it's a Nintendo franchise. Nothing more.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Honestly I think the hate for Bayo comes from the fact that it's a Nintendo franchise. Nothing more.

Who's hating on Bayonetta?? And that doesn't even make sense seeing as how Bayonetta started multiplat on PS3/360 and even went to steam.

I remember when bayonetta first came out. It was like a year or 2 after dmc4 and i even said then bayonetta is great. But it's no DMC.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Who's hating on Bayonetta?? And that doesn't even make sense seeing as how Bayonetta started multiplat on PS3/360 and even went to steam.

I remember when bayonetta first came out. It was like a year or 2 after dmc4 and i even said then bayonetta is great. But it's no DMC.

1) Wasn't talking about you specifically.
2) Doesn't matter where the series started. It's now a Nintendo franchise. And that doesn't sit well with some people.
3) Some folks who adore the 1st game suddenly lost interest when Nintendo put money behind it. Kamiya had to take a break from twitter with all the hate messages he had received.
4) Of course it doesn't make sense. We're dealing with fanboys here.
5) I had DMC4 on the Xbox360. Surprised you guys like that one. Thought that shyt was mediocre as fukk. Briefly played 1&2 in high school. Didn't like it. Never played 3 (supposedly the best one)

Last edited: