*Rumor* DMC 5 is real Dante byke

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sony saving DMC5 (if true).:wow:

Now somebody got to save Mega Man Legends, if Guts can get off the boat, Mega Man can get off the moon.:sadcam:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I've been led on for far too long so my brain is on auto bullshyt when regarding DMC5.

yup. not only that, IF it happens I wonder will it be good? I enjoyed DMC4SE but it was pretty much a rushed game where you played the same levels twice. :martin:

What's with all the DMC threads lately?

Those Bayonetta games already shytted on DMC's existence. Awaiting Bayonetta 3.

:hhh: Bayoneta is a fun game combat wise but the music, character design, and setting is trash to me. also those QTE fights were GARBAGE.​

You'd be surprised a lot of people were over dramatic thought DMC was a dead franchise after the reboot flopped.

But I never believed that I guess many people don't know that DMC is one of capcom's top selling franchises.

this is both good and bad.​

It’ll be just like SF5 is Sony is helping fund it (Console exclusive with PC release)

Foot on neck season continues this gen...

Capcom getting everyone to fund their games is getting:skip: at this point

sign of the times. although it would be stupid to just put it on PS. I got into the series through DMC4 and the collection on xbox.​

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
it was that bad? :lolbron:

Nah EmoC had some beautifully designed levels, and the combat was great. However, the new look for Dante was a b*stardization for the fans...especially when they show how well they pimped out Vergil, they're supposed to be twins, but Dante looks nothing like Vergil in the game. Then there was the atrocious writing and campy bosses. You literally fight an anime version of Bill Maher...I'm not joking, youtube it.