*Rumor* DMC 5 is real Dante byke

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That DMC reboot game pretty much failed in all aspects :scust:. So it should be obvious they won't be revisiting that again.

I feel like this is true. It's been too long :blessed:

:obama: I fukked with that remastered DMC 4 they released on PS4 pretty heavy. That was one of the things that led me to believe they weren't finished with the series or atleast were thinking bout diving into it again.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Capcom is trash at not leaking stuff.

Also a looks like capcom is going the way of arc and pretty much dropping xbox production.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dante is WAY to popular for the series to fall off.

Sadly it'll never have the proper send off because capcom doesn't know how to end a story. They love to milk there franchises dry and spin of characters and series into other things.

edit: I believe this is 100 percent legit as well as is soul calibur 6.

They are both getting shown at psx for a reason imo.

If neither of these don't come to the xbox that's a serious blow. When traditionally multi plat games start to leave out your console its a big problem.

I get both companies are pretty much Japanese companies but still.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If neither of these don't come to the xbox that's a serious blow. When traditionally multi plat games start to leave out your console its a big problem.
DMC started off on PS2. X360 only got them as part of the HD collection years ago. I predict a PS4 timed exclusive or console exclusive(PS4/PC) and then X1 6 months/1yr later.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DMC started off on PS2. X360 only got them as part of the HD collection years ago. I predict a PS4 timed exclusive or console exclusive(PS4/PC) and then X1 6 months/1yr later.
Right, DMC but collection 4 and 5 were on multi plat it seems weird to go back to console exclusivity again.

If its a timed exclusive Lets see if the fans give sony the flack like they did with microsoft for tomb raider :sas2: ( hint: they wont, xb1 fan base is classy:smugdraper:)

I'm also hearing that SC6 might not come to xbox or at least not right away. That would be crazy seeing how after part one it has always been on multiple systems and they made a name for themselves on console with guest characters like Link, spawn, Vader, Yoda, and the assassin creed guy.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What makes them very very dumb?

I dunno
SF-X-Tekken_box_art.jpg

You
Lost_Planet_3.png

Tell
220px-Umbrella_Corps_cover_art.jpg

Me
Breath_of_Fire_6.png

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm down for another game, if it is true. Hack/Slash genre is too saturated with soul type games and i just want to beat shyt up. And it's taking some aspects I like from the reboot.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It’ll be just like SF5 is Sony is helping fund it (Console exclusive with PC release)

Foot on neck season continues this gen...

Capcom getting everyone to fund their games is getting:skip: at this point