RUMOR: Details on PlayStation Gamepass have leaked.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the middle one is all I want (plus and now combo). wonder what the annual plan will be.

Don't care for the trials.

Yeah, this would make me finally dabble into PSNow with the mid-tier option. I'm pretty good on game trials tho, at least paying anything extra for them, lol. I know what I like enough to buy games at whatever price I deem them worth buying with full confidence whether that be full day 1 pricing or discounted sales, etc. I very rarely ever have buyer's remorse when it comes to gaming (or anything really).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, this would make me finally dabble into PSNow with the mid-tier option. I'm pretty good on game trials tho, at least paying anything extra for them, lol. I know what I like enough to buy games at whatever price I deem them worth buying with full confidence whether that be full day 1 pricing or discounted sales, etc. I very rarely ever have buyer's remorse when it comes to gaming (or anything really).

Yup, if you getting jobbed on buying a game knowing it's not something you like in 2022...that's on you.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broke folks. This sort of option isn't foreign at all in most subscription business and trust, cheap/broke folks take it all the time, just cuz they claim to not be able to afford the, at times 1/3rd of the price annual price upfront over the "minimal" monthly fee option, even when they're outright persuaded to saving a lot of money going annual.

Breh, it blew my mind to discover that paying for Amazon Prime monthly not only exists, but is a thing that people do.