RUMOR: Chris Rock May Have Joined PAWGSET

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She looks infinitely better than Jada, wtf are yall laughing at?
She looks like she's in transition :mjlol:
lake-bell.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Chris is 57 yrs old maybe his just looking for a woman who brings him peace and calm?

I love threads like this where people say why not get himself a dime? I mean if they're dating ( they could have just been out for a dinner) something has drawn them together.

Men chasing after 'dimes' then getting their ass played is exactly the behaviour we supposedly laugh at on here. Guys getting finessed led on by young hoes.

Modern 'dimes' mostly crave attention on IG, value short term 'clout' over long term security, lack discretion and can't stay their asses at home. What man especially a man of Chris age wants to realistically deal with that?
I agree. I'm sure he's had his share of dimes. This woman is in the business and has her own career, so at least she's not a gold digger. Plus, when u date women in their 40's u don't gotta worry about them getting pregnant either :win:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol: nikkas surprised

Chris been fukking Becky’s even when he was married. He even tried to covered it up once…

These nikkas might tell jokes or rap about white women in a negative way but after the show it’s Holly, Becky and Helen time

I remember professor griff of public enemy said the group members would be all this pro black shyt and when he walk on the tour bus his head would go:martin::dahell: because they would have nothing but white girls on the bus

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol: nikkas surprised

Chris been fukking Becky’s even when he was married. He even tried to covered it up once…

These nikkas might tell jokes or rap about white women in a negative way but after the show it’s Holly, Becky and Helen time

I remember professor griff of public enemy said the group members would be all this pro black shyt and when he walk on the tour bus his head would go:martin::dahell: because they would have nothing but white girls on the bus

I just can’t fathom the thought of Chuck D with a white woman….