RUMOR: Chris Rock May Have Joined PAWGSET

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ay look the man has been through a lot alright, he just needs some time to find himself after the incident. And white women are the masters of “finding themselves”

I think we should give him a hall pass to have some fun for a little while and he’ll return back home I have no doubt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maybe they are dating….

But if they not….. that’s the dumb shyt about social media and paparazzi

Like you can’t be famous and be seen chilling with someone of the other sex it automatically you fukking or going out together.

Man I’d hate to be famous, can’t even go eat with a friend or go to a show with someone.

Then on the flipside if you always seen with your boys then you gay :mjlol:

shyt is wild

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Maybe they are dating….

But if they not….. that’s the dumb shyt about social media and paparazzi

Like you can’t be famous and be seen chilling with someone of the other sex it automatically you fukking or going out together.

Man I’d hate to be famous, can’t even go eat with a friend or go to a show with someone.

Then on the flipside if you always seen with your boys then you gay :mjlol:

shyt is wild
What if you be vacationing with your boy alone in brazil and have dinner with a famous couple you happen to run into there? :patrice: :heh:

Daps
:patrice:

lake-bell-7.jpg

:huhldup:...... also we need to stop abusing the word PAWG, cauze she ain't one..... she a Basic bytch.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I like her. 🤷🏾‍♀️
She kinda plays the same character in her films/shows.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So that's really why Will slapped him:ohhh:. Will told him if you're going to fukk a white women, then at least make it an A lister like he did.
margot-25a0.png
That takes more than money and success. Will Smith is rich, successful, FINE, tall and fit.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
This chick used to be on that People Hot List. LMAO. I guess good for Chris. Decent body but her features are not of my liking.