RUMOR: Chris Rock May Have Joined PAWGSET

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Chris is 57 yrs old maybe his just looking for a woman who brings him peace and calm?

I love threads like this where people say why not get himself a dime? I mean if they're dating ( they could have just been out for a dinner) something has drawn them together.

Men chasing after 'dimes' then getting their ass played is exactly the behaviour we supposedly laugh at on here. Guys getting finessed led on by young hoes.

Modern 'dimes' mostly crave attention on IG, value short term 'clout' over long term security, lack discretion and can't stay their asses at home. What man especially a man of Chris age wants to realistically deal with that?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
The guy who makes nothing but movies likening his struggle to that of white ppl dates a white woman?
sarcastic-kirk.gif

He can’t fukk w no Black woman fr fr after taking that slap :pachaha:
Imagine this nikka tryna pull-up on Taraji or some shyt

This.

Even the BW who praised him for his restraint, coochies got dryer with every word of praise they spoke. BW from all backgrounds expect BM to be with the bullshyt, nobody can tell me different.

If he doesn't want to get cheated on, American BW are off the table forever. shyt is shyt.:manny:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I believe thus man man 🐆 's on thy black wife already with the white tribe he's been a diners gold card carrying member of such said set already :pachaha:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Thread went as expected. Try hard militants masking their love for white females by jumping at any opportunity to put one down to overcompensate.

You protest too much militants. You protest white women more than you protest white racism.

Congrats @alixon your Plat. Easiest draw for these fake militants is a discussion of white women. They flock like crazy.