RRT Trolls Do You Think That You Could Be Comedians?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
he doesn't have one :bryan:

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
*taps microphone* is this thing on? i said sellin bug p*ssy out of the roach motel

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
The type to really troll on a message board wouldn't do an open mic. Bombing on stage fukking destroys you on the inside that shyt is too real. Having the benefit of no consequences on the internet is why most people do troll in the first place.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
you're a dummy, you arent going to explain cause you CANT

No because it involves typing with my thumbs and nothing a nikka types with his thumbs is important.

If you don't believe in my unique perspective you need to check my history. I'll mind fukk you through your eye sockets with these thumbs kid.

Reread my post. I already explained the difference between an overall perspective vs a specific example. Your in one right now, dummy.

I'm not explaining to a fool cause people from a distance and all that. And before you reply, realize you can't run with this bull. You have been warned.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
No because it involves typing with my thumbs and nothing a nikka types with his thumbs is important.

If you don't believe in my unique perspective you need to check my history. I'll mind fukk you through your eye sockets with these thumbs kid.

Reread my post. I already explained the difference between an overall perspective vs a specific example. Your in one right now, dummy.

I'm not explaining to a fool cause people from a distance and all that. And before you reply, realize you can't run with this bull. You have been warned.
you are literally a moron. this post doesn't even make coherent sense. i guess that is pretty unique :yeshrug:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
The type to really troll on a message board wouldn't do an open mic. Bombing on stage fukking destroys you on the inside that shyt is too real. Having the benefit of no consequences on the internet is why most people do troll in the first place.

very true. and you have to bomb doing this. it's inevitable. i got out of the game for a few months cuz my life was falling apart and when i decided to come back, i bombed 6 times in a row. i wanted to lay in the street during rush hour with a thank you letter for the people that finished me off. now i'm back in the groove or performing and writing properly. it feels great but i know them crickets are just a bad punchline away.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
you are literally a moron. this post doesn't even make coherent sense. i guess that is pretty unique :yeshrug:

*yawn*
First, you don't watch Boondocks, so you don't get the joke.

Mind fukk, eye sockets, thumbs.

What I'm typing with my thumbs, although not important, is fukking with your head as you read it.

"A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who" Jay Z

Do I have to explain that?

The best you can come up with is name calling. Your not worth me turning on my comp. Just stop. The Nubian is not entertained. You are not worthy.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
*yawn*
First, you don't watch Boondocks, so you don't get the joke.

Mind fukk, eye sockets, thumbs.

What I'm typing with my thumbs, although not important, is fukking with your head as you read it.

"A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who" Jay Z

Do I have to explain that?

The best you can come up with is name calling. Your not worth me turning on my comp. Just stop. The Nubian is not entertained. You are not worthy.
oh so now your tirade about joke stealing is including you stealing from the boondocks? you are a real smart guy.