RRT Trolls Do You Think That You Could Be Comedians?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: true, people always say "im gonna take jokes and stories from the coli and turn it into a stand up act" and its like yeah please try that and see how horribly you fail.

There was a Captin Cism thread like 4 forums ago that was a parody of Captain Planet that was funny as shyt. Dude got super powers from people calling him moon cricket and shyt. The tagline at the end was, "The power, is OFF!"

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
There was a Captin Cism thread like 4 forums ago that was a parody of Captain Planet that was funny as shyt. Dude got super powers from people calling him moon cricket and shyt. The tagline at the end was, "The power, is OFF!"
yeah go on stage and tell that joke "..and then captain planet called the guy a ****** " see how that works out for you.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
fukk. i want to tell a joke now. i've been writin shyt all afternoon.

where you at OP? can you get a nikka some stage time? i travel, breh.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
fukk. i want to tell a joke now. i've been writin shyt all afternoon.

where you at OP? can you get a nikka some stage time? i travel, breh.
do you have AOL Instant messenger or some shyt?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shiiiit. i'm always done to chop it up when it comes to jokes. i do wanna know who else in here gets it in forreal tho.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yo, las vegas neighborhoods are absolutely crazy. even the bugs are about that life. i was walking down the street and i saw a cockraoch on his hind legs, posted up. turns out he was pushing man. i was like “hey wussup? what it do?” he said “i got that work, breh. you looking for, huh? raid? got that fly paper on deck, my nikka. take a hit of this ‘off’ right here. free sample, bruh bruh”. i was like wtf?!!! it was piff tho.

so i inquire more about his hustle and it turns out that this nikka got friends that were pest pushers as well. he said his partner in crime was a mouse. i axed where he was at. he said “dafuq you think nikka? he’s in the trap!”. it turns out he was a real factor out here. they was selling bug p*ssy out of the roach motel. i’m not gonna lie. i took a walk with him to see what the goods looked like. he did not disappoint. you should have seen the thorax on some of these hoes. i would have taken advantage but some of these chicks looked a little dangerous. i wasn't about to fukk with no black widows, broz.

work in progress. just a random thing i started a couple of hours ago so i left out smileys. what y'all think?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yo, las vegas neighborhoods are absolutely crazy. even the bugs are about that life. i was walking down the street and i saw a cockraoch on his hind legs, posted up. turns out he was pushing man. i was like “hey wussup? what it do?” he said “i got that work, breh. you looking for, huh? raid? got that fly paper on deck, my nikka. take a hit of this ‘off’ right here. free sample, bruh bruh”. i was like wtf?!!! it was piff tho.

so i inquire more about his hustle and it turns out that this nikka got friends that were pest pushers as well. he said his partner in crime was a mouse. i axed where he was at. he said “dafuq you think nikka? he’s in the trap!”. it turns out he was a real factor out here. they was selling bug p*ssy out of the roach motel. i’m not gonna lie. i took a walk with him to see what the goods looked like. he did not disappoint. you should have seen the thorax on some of these hoes. i would have taken advantage but some of these chicks looked a little dangerous. i wasn't about to fukk with no black widows, broz.

work in progress. just a random thing i started a couple of hours ago so i left out smileys. what y'all think?
:dwillhuh: