RRT Trolls Do You Think That You Could Be Comedians?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
4552769_1.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:pachaha: true, people always say "im gonna take jokes and stories from the coli and turn it into a stand up act" and its like yeah please try that and see how horribly you fail.

the only jokes i use on here are the ones i tell and even then, i've only used one. stealing jokes never works out. i wonder how many other nikkas on here are tryna tell jokes forreal but they keep it lowkey?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the only jokes i use on here are the ones i tell and even then, i've only used one. stealing jokes never works out. i wonder how many other nikkas on here are tryna tell jokes forreal but they keep it lowkey?
i doubt many, stand up is one of those things everyone wants to try but only 1 outta 50 people(if that) is gonna go through with trying it once let alone keep doing it, and anyone who does it seems pretty open to discussing it since comedians are generally very supportive of one another.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The only way I'd do comedy is high of meth, shrooms, LSD, and cocaine..I'd just be on the stage acting a fool, like chewing thru my arm or lighting my pubic hair on fire..