Rowdy rebel gifted $100k in cash the day he got of prison, spends it on jewelry

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then dead your emotions, kill the background noise or stay the f out of my mentions before you become part of your self induced murder scene. Nothing worse than a man who doesn’t know how and when to shut the fuk up. I swear to gawd I’m not dealing with you lack of self control fragile faggits who feel the need to emote and be emotional off of a woman’s commentary on a fukkin message board. Acting just like the stupid ass bytches I despise; dudes like you with feminine tendencies instead of being tactical minded enough to move in silence. Chatty m-fer. No patience for your type this year. If the dead could speak, you wouldn’t be alive. Who are you to think I care what you think; you can’t even be accountable for your own activities- I would actually have to respect you in order to comply. But since you want to do the Back and forth like a mouthy little ho, I’m going to respond to you like the bytch made beta male maxing out my patience that you are. Foh

I didnt realize we were "going back n forth" until you got emotional and cussed me out over my rap opinion 1 post ago:mjlol:. Please stop using the black men of this site as avatars for whatever man or men who are making you miserable in real life,that is no way to heal. You can teach me nothing as a woman until you learn to come from a place of femininity,so just stop. Whatever feelings you have towards me,I release you,go heal.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's coming home to a career as a rapper on a major label.

Y'all think Epic just gone let him walk around naked?

The jewelry pays for itself.

It's all marketing.

This is possible too,but in 2020 do labels really still think oversized jewelry is the way to create star power?
Are you telling me artist development and marketing hasn't evolved since 2010:francis:?
Thats much more sad then the original premise of this thread if true smh.
I'd rather just think he spent his own 100K than to think a label fooled another young black man with some jewelry they will put on his tab.
Or that labels still don't have a creative bone in their body when it comes to marketing and developing new artist.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I’ve posted Canada Goose jackets I own. I can obviously afford Givenchy. I wouldn’t buy it, though.

:comeon:
People in here sound mad that you cant buy swag:pachaha:
Givenchy been complete ass since Tisci left
And they just appointed dude from Alyx studio as the creative director so they def got the :flabbynsick: status

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is possible too,but in 2020 do labels really still think oversized jewelry is the way to create star power?
Are you telling me artist development and marketing hasn't evolved since 2010:francis:?
I'd rather just think he spent his own 100K than to think a label fooled another young black man with some jewelry they will put on his tab.
Or that labels still don't have a creative bone in their body when it comes to marketing and developing new artist.

that nikka tuckdog don’t know shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didnt realize we were "going back n forth" until you got emotional and cussed me out over my rap opinion 1 post ago:mjlol:. Please stop using the black men of this site as avatars for whatever man or men who are making you miserable in real life,that is no way to heal. You can teach me nothing as a woman until you learn to come from a place of femininity,so just stop. Whatever feelings you have towards me,I release you,go heal.
Shut up bytch. You’re still running your mouth at the air??
:dahell::mjlol:
Didn’t you just come off a ban?? The fuk do you know?? How the f are you talking about black men when I’m one of the people (yes, a black Woman ) who put effort and work into catching racist white men, white male poser posters doing their dirt and disrespecting black men and women in here . Do your research ho, instead of running with beta boy banter.

don’t use that tactic with me. You have the wrong one for that shyt, Fukkin fronting faggit incel.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...e-compared-to-men.824715/page-6#post-40432176
:hhh::francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
check the program before you speak on me. look at you making an ass of yourself. but I didn’t have to forcibly hold a gun to your head either; unlike you, Stillbenefiting from avoiding a rape charge
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hammer-a-white-poster-compilation-of-racist-statements.777778/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kwabena-the-racist-dap-whisperer.794437/#post-38429680

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/to-catch-a-coli-cacator-using-the-n-word-vol-3447098.815928/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-thread-to-catch-a-pale-skinned-racist-predator.778335/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dominikkkoon-goes-nuts-on-black-people.784036/page-13#post-37881468

Now what will your excuse be since clearly I’m not the bitter black woman hating on black men and definitely don’t have any need for white acceptance. Just bc I don’t fuk with you doesn’t apply to ALL black men - YOU are not worthy of MY respect. There’s black men that I have complete respect for and respect boundaries with, on and offline; YOU ain’t one of them. Post up the Cam Newton smiley that you run with when you don’t have shyt else to comeback with - you’re 2 years behind catch up; but I guess that’s less time you had behind bars out here engaging in your catch a predator behavior
:unimpressed::jbhmm:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I knew this faggit had an anti NYC hate insecurity complex - that dude gets triggered whenever New York is mentioned. ot’er is wild antagonistic when it comes ru New York, I knew dude sounded dumb familiar
:laff::laff:
New York nikkas,continuing the history of aggressiveness towards their women. Then have the nerve to wonder why they women are so aggressive and talk masculine. Theyve gmo'd their women,the women changed as a matter of survival.How about in one of those cyphers yall stop and have a long conversation about how to talk to and treat women:henbron:

Your insecurity comes from you being pro New York. If you want to say something bad about people from the bay thats true I don't mind. If you say something thats not accurate I would give even less of a shyt but probably correct you. You have yet to correct me because you really can't based on my own experience. If I come to New York and learn differently I will update you,or maybe I won't since I would never survive according to you:sas1:

Or you could ask,what about New York has so many people trying to commit suicide by train tracks:mjcry:...Or what about NY breeds people stupid enough to keep falling on the train tracks:lolbron:....Brave? I aint even see no train coming:childplease:

this dumb shyt right here-
The New York women we speak of purposely put more base in their voice to imitate men,possibly for intimidation purposes. Women from other places generally still keep their feminine voice when talking nonsense.

@Still Benefited Dont let your NYC hate get you caught up in action that you can’t come back from. NY dudes tend to be loyal and very territorial:coffee:
FluidInbornIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I dont want the thread to go sideways, but artist development isnt needed or cared for anymore...

We as a whole have allowed the art to be cheapened and consolidated...:yeshrug:

Everyone kinda makes the same song and with streaming, the label really isnt spending money...

They gonna recoup that QUICKLY....