The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I deal in facts, not feelings.

People that spend absurd amounts of money on jewelery when Black people as a whole have near zero dollars in wealth are doing so because of feelings.

Median wealth of black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report | Inequality | The Guardian
Thanks for sharing. I read that already. You’ve posted that about 50 times before and 60 threads deep; and yet you keep repeating yourself as if you’re stating seminal facts. Come up with a new gimmick. The problem is that you think that you’re the smartest guy in the room as if black people have limited intelligence when truth be told; you make yourself seem like an autistic student with a learning disability by saying the most obvious routine shyt void of any originality, intellectual frame of thought with the copy and paste comeback that only a propaganda cac would back. Work on your own self hate issues then your opinions would hold weight - until then your comments are light as a feather; which is why you never advance in weight class.

Bet you never post in economic/financial discussion boards and tell White people the problems with disparities in bridging the wealth gap and economic opportunities. Find articles about why the banks and financial sector discriminate in offering momentary assistance for AA entrepreneurs and reinvestment in black communities that would put black in a position to obtain increased net worth.
:francis:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thanks for sharing. I read that already. You’ve posted that about 50 times before and 60 threads deep; and yet you keep repeating yourself as if you’re stating seminal facts. Come up with a new gimmick. The problem is that you think that you’re the smartest guy in the room as if black people have limited intelligence when truth be told; you make yourself seem like an autistic student with a learning disability by saying the most obvious routine shyt void of any originality, intellectual frame of thought with the copy and paste comeback that only a propaganda cac would back. Work on your own self hate issues then your opinions would hold weight - until then your comments are light as a feather; which is why you never advance in weight class.

Black people don't have limited intelligence which actually makes matters worse, we have better sense than spending 10s of thousands of dollars on jewelry yet we're doing it anyway.

As a woman that dates a failed drill rapper, I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you, but let's not let feelings get in the way of facts.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black people don't have limited intelligence which actually makes matters worse, we have better sense than spending 10s of thousands of dollars on jewelry yet we're doing it anyway.

As a woman that dates a failed drill rapper, I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you, but let's not let feelings get in the way of facts.
Clearly you’re in your feelings to mention my personal life as if you have an idea of what mine or his financial position is while you try to claim your reporting of my relationships as if you know facts. But take your own advice and refrain from letting my name put you out of focus unless you have nothing better to do than watch and observe. Which by your comments would be against what you usually “preach”-
:jbhmm:
And “fail” is up for interpretation since that’s not your lane to determine either - you don’t listen to ny drill rap to decide that or do you??
:ohhh::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know who Rowdy Rebel is,I'm talking about the guy who gave the 100K. And I'm pretty sure NY has local celebrities.
That’s his brother by the same mother and both are in the rap Game 10m views on pop smoke and fivio features, I’m sure he’s not starving.
:stopitslime:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well good for him.
As far as the rap game is concerned,at least we still have Detroit:francis:
Fuk do you know about the rap Game?? NYC continues to dominate, BK- drill, from uptown to upstate too, what up to Vdon and Griselda doing their thing.

well at least NYC is not known for having admitted rapist male posters with name changes on message boards, benefitting from second chances after begging for pardons and reprieves
At least NY dudes only tote guns when they feel about imminent threat. Speaking of which, did you fly any chicks out to Detroit to post up with your gun on the dre—nvm. Oh I forgot, you like purchase return tickets just in case shyt gets shady.

:sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fuk do you know about the rap Game?? NYC continues to dominate, BK- drill, from uptown to upstate too, what up to Vdon and Griselda doing their thing.

well at least NYC is not known for having admitted rapists with name changes in message boards, benefitting from second chances.
fly any chicks out to Detroit to post up with your gun on the dre—nvm.

:sas2:

I don't like it and you don't like it either,this ain't your grand daddies New York:francis:. If you want to support the youth of your city just say that.
You stopped your self from saying vicious lies that could hurt others,you've shown alot of growth from what I've seen Nicole.
This is why I continue to encourage others and do what I do#TheChildOfMan.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't like it and you don't like it either,this ain't your grand daddies New York:francis:. If you want to support the youth of your city just say that.
You stopped your self from saying vicious lies that could hurt others,you've shown alot of growth from what I've seen Nicole.
This is why I continue to encourage others and do what I do#TheChildOfMan.
Didn’t read all that. Fuk out of my mentions you wordy faggit. Show some growth in restraining your dyck then you wouldn’t need to flex your pseudo righteousness on message boards acting like you know me or mine personally, go back to bagging bytches that you have to extend a clip on bc they don’t see you as more than a lick. Don’t talk New York without knowing what or who you speak on and about. You know that I Fukkin let you know; no more or less. I don’t post lies bytch - I post lines backed by a factual basis based off said person’s own account. If you had any validity, you would follow your own lead and respect lines that you shouldn’t cross. But then again, you comment like you snort white lines, With your failed retrospectives; writing try hard diatribes - move along. Don’t try the keyboard analysis and head game Shyt with me; if you’ve been watching like you say then I’m sure you know that never ends well. I’m two steps ahead while you watch my footprints. Take the out while you have it.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t read all that. Fuk out of my mentions you wordy faggit. Show some growth in restraining your dyck then you wouldn’t need to flex your pseudo righteousness on message boards acting like you know me of mine personally, bagging bytches that you have to extend a clip on bc they don’t see you as more than a lick. Don’t talk New York without knowing what or who you speak on and about. I don’t post lies bytch - I post lines backed by a factual basis based off said person’s own account. If you had any validity, you would follow your own lead and respect lines that you shouldn’t cross. But then again, you comment like you snort white lines, With your failed retrospectives; writing try hard diatribes - move along.

I retract my statement,about your growth,sad to watch. Let the dead bury the dead:snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I retract my statement,about your growth,sad to watch. Let the dead bury the dead:snoop:
Then dead your emotions, kill the background noise or stay the f out of my mentions before you become part of your self induced murder scene. Nothing worse than a man who doesn’t know how and when to shut the fuk up. I swear to gawd I’m not dealing with you lack of self control fragile faggits who feel the need to emote and be emotional off of a woman’s commentary on a fukkin message board. Acting just like the stupid ass bytches I despise; dudes like you with feminine tendencies instead of being tactical minded enough to move in silence. Chatty m-fer. No patience for your type this year. If the dead could speak, you wouldn’t be alive. Who are you to think I care what you think; you can’t even be accountable for your own activities- I would actually have to respect you in order to comply. But since you want to do the Back and forth like a mouthy little ho, I’m going to respond to you like the bytch made beta male maxing out my patience that you are. Foh