Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Black folks love to shine.

Always have.

Another reason they hate us.

That will never change.

And I don’t want it to to be honest.

:lawd:

Why are rappers leaders of black culture in America?

Do you feel black people buying large amounts of jewelry is a good economic move going forward?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Black people don't have limited intelligence which actually makes matters worse, we have better sense than spending 10s of thousands of dollars on jewelry yet we're doing it anyway.

As a woman that dates a failed drill rapper, I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you, but let's not let feelings get in the way of facts.
:dead::dead::dead:.....Matt went there....:laff::laff::laff:....

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Money going straight to non-black jewelry business

Purposely put on chains, brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are rappers leaders of black culture in America?

Do you feel black people buying large amounts of jewelry is a good economic move going forward?
Why did you create an alt account pretending to be a female Lsa black man hater expecting people to buy into it and not get caught?? Why are you pretending to be from Texas spelling words like behaviour, colour and realise?? Why do you do the coli clout chase by acting out all of the above when you can’t even be a leader in your own household?? Do you feel that being a persona with a history of performances will enhance your economic position going forward?
:jbhmm:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He's coming home to a career as a rapper on a major label.

Y'all think Epic just gone let him walk around naked?

The jewelry pays for itself.

It's all marketing.
So their pimping him

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It's not possible, it's facts.

They are marketing him to teenagers and early 20 somethings, not 35 year old hip hop purists.

Every single rapper on a major label is walking around with a neck full of chokers, a wrist full of watches, and two fists full of rings.

You think they gone let this nikka, that's supposed to be super Crip/GS9, look like he broke while trying to promote him.

Y'all smarter than that.

This is the reason rappers have worn jewelry since the 80s.

It does all of the promoting by itself.

That money did not come from his patna, where that nikka gettin 100k cash from?

That's part of the promotion too.

The money came from the label and they told him to buy the rapper jewelry starter kit asap.

Some of the pieces even have "GS9" already on them.

Marketing isn’t about being creative, it’s about moving product.

Good marketers are very scientific in their approach.

They use tried and true methods because they’ve proven over a time to be effective.

Marketers worried about being creative might win cute marketing awards but they don’t move units.

That’s all it’s about.

All Facts

It's all a part of the marketing. Jewellery is part of the job description if you're a rapper unless youre a conscious rapper.

They're in the business of selling an image. The cars are rented or provided by an auto company.. The clothes are fake (Rozay) or provided by a fashion company/store

Damn near everything in entertainment is contrived from jewellery shopping to significant others "buying" each other expensive gifts. The ones who actually live like that forreal go bankrupt very quickly

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
All Facts

It's all a part of the marketing. Jewellery is part of the job description if you're a rapper unless youre a conscious rapper.

They're in the business of selling an image. The cars are rented or provided by an auto company.. The clothes are fake (Rozay) or provided by a fashion company/store

Damn near everything in entertainment is contrived from jewellery shopping to significant others "buying" each other expensive gifts. The ones who actually live like that forreal go bankrupt very quickly

Exactly.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Man I must be :flabbynsick: because I have no idea who tf this is.

Why was he in jail?

Sis, You’ve never heard Computers? :picard:

6 years later, and shyt still gets crazy every time that beat drops :wow:

I’m :flabbynsick: too tho lol. My son be putting me on to the new songs. But I know and love me some Rowdy and Bobby:ohlawd:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Webp.net-resizeimage-4.png