Roughly 1 in 5 Black children in the US under 5 are mixed per CDC data; varies regionally

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
For mixed men of that 79%, 12% are having kids with (Black) mixed women and 67% with non-Blacks.

For mixed women of the 50%, 10% are having kids with mixed (Black) men and 40% with non-Blacks.

This doesn't change much at the state level either ranging from 9-15% across all states except in the deep dep sout like Alabama or Mississippi where it is around 5-7%. Mixed women's percentage is also 2-3% lower in all states.
So Black Americans will go extinct?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
@DrBanneker

79% of mixed black men not having kids with black women
50% of mixed black women not having kids with black men

Is there any way to pull data and see what percentage of them are having kids with other mixed blacks and what percent are having kids with other races?
For mixed men of that 79%, 12% are having kids with (Black) mixed women and 67% with non-Blacks.

For mixed women of the 50%, 10% are having kids with mixed (Black) men and 40% with non-Blacks.

This doesn't change much at the state level either ranging from 9-15% across all states except in the deep dep sout like Alabama or Mississippi where it is around 5-7%. Mixed women's percentage is also 2-3% lower in all states.
Am I reading this incorrectly? Are yall saying mixed people don’t have kids with black people :why:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

is non black exclusively white or can you break it down further?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
So Black Americans will go extinct?
No...especially not in the South, Mid-Atlantic, NYC. Some areas will have a large mixed population though. States with few Blacks now (think Wyoming, Montana) will trend that way though but we were never heavy there to begin with.

Also where the majority or near majority of mixed people get with Blacks (the South) this puts a floor on the decline in non-mixed Black population.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
It is everything else like White, White Hispanic, Asian. I can see if I can break it down but White people, especially with mixed folks, are by far the largest group.

Also, a raw number for the amount of black-white multiracial women and men would be nice.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
only input i have is i can attest to WA State having nothing but mixed people. Pierce County (where Tacoma is, the blackest city in WA State) has nothing but eggo waffle colored "black" people walking around. Go to any grocery store and all you see is White, Mexican and Asian women with 2-3 mixed children. And the family i have here is majority mulatto...my uncle married a cac in the 70s, had cac kids who both procreated with non black people and 2 of my cousins on the other side of the fam have kids with cacs

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Also, a raw number for the amount of black-white multiracial women and men would be nice.

I don't think the race/sex full summary for 2020 Census is out yet but here are the totals. Male/female at 50/50 usually isn't far off
Black-White3.1 million
Black-American Indian395 thousand
Black-White-American Indian394 thousand
Black-Asian244 thousand
Black-Other (not specified)1.2 million

Total Black alone is 41 million