Rottweilers and Pittbulls: When did this start?

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people fear rotties and pits and dobs... so thats why people get them. for protection. they are very loyal and protective dogs.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
When I was growing up my cousins had two rotts at the crib.

They were such sweetie pies :ahh: They did look scary as shyt though :guilty:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I had a rottweiler when I was a kid. I used to call him knuckles.

My nikka died from a snake bite tho :to:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
my girl grew up with rottweilers and loved them. i grew up with mutts and loved them. when we got a dog we didn't want to get a pit just because we live in a building with a lot of other dogs and didn't know how one would do. however, when we went to the ARL we saw our little man who looked so sweet and we fell in love. he ended up being the best little boy and is not aggressive and is dog-friendly. i am very happy we got a pit and we'll be getting a second one once we move into a bigger place. here is my little man BUBBA:

027.jpg

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I have had pits throughout my life. My mom had a pit when I was a baby and that thing loved me. I have the space for a dog but now I work too many hours to properly care for one but when I reach my goal I will stop working and get me a presa.

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
glad to see you're not getting one of the :flabbynsick: english bulldogs because they're "so cute". nice.