Rottweilers and Pittbulls: When did this start?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
i'm not a pet person but my boy got 2 akidas and them joints is the truth. They were bred to protect the house; if my boy doesnt trust a nikka he tells that dog to watch him and that dog does not let him out of his sight the whole time.
akida+dog.jpg

That's not an Akita, that's an Ovcharka, like the one I posted. Akitas don't grow hair that thick.

Daps
......i aint looking for a dog to fill no emotional voids in my life. It needs to serve a purpose.

Some little shyt like a mini pincher would get kicked into the wall if a nikka decided to break in your house....

naw man...a nikka will think long and hard before running up in my spot when i aint here

You know.....they can always SHOOT the dog. :usure:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You know.....they can always SHOOT the dog. :usure:

think logically........if someone is breaking into ur house do u really think they want to be on some metal gear solid shyt?

not to mention the fact that pitts have been known to take bullets and still continue attacking.

Like i said......no one with sense would break into a house with a dog that is very likely to attack them

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Used to want a big Rott that I'd name Damien. I can't risk it now with other pets and small children around, though, I know they are great dogs. Now, I'm going to get my other favorite dog: Golden Retriever. I've always had a soft spot for St. Bernards (too much slobbering) and Siberian Huskies.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
think logically........if someone is breaking into ur house do u really think they want to be on some metal gear solid shyt?

not to mention the fact that pitts have been known to take bullets and still continue attacking.

Like i said......no one with sense would break into a house with a dog that is very likely to attack them

True. Typically just hearing a grown man sounding bark will make a criminal think twice.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
pits are extremely strong dogs with a high tolerance for pain.

Rotts are strong dogs that make excellent gaurd dogs.

Dobermans are excellent gaurd dogs that instinctivly attack to kill

I personally dont understand why a person would get a dog that isnt a gaurd/attack breed
I hate big dog turds so no.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I've had 2 Rottweilers in my life....both died of like hip dysplexia or something like that. :sad:

But they're great dogs.

Far as the topic goes, they're big thick dogs with a menacing look with that can easily be trained to fight/defend.....so hood nikkas have used them to fight.

And much like everything else in our culture, we allow the least educated to set the standards.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
RE:muscle-bound dogs, at the point when you'd fair better against a mountain lion, that's when you know that's a little "too much dog".

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

I first saw em on that documentary on Nat Geo about the "Black Dolphin" prison in Russia. They use those as the guard dogs....I saw those things and was like :ooh::ohhh::leon: They look like they fukking crossbred a bear and a timberwolf. I read somewhere they're on average 250-260 lbs and can sometimes get as big as 300 :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

That dog looks mad scary. That muhfukka looks like a straight killa. But the size orf a dog doesn't mean that he can fight. I know of 50-70 lb pits that's would rip this big ass dog up. Its mostly about how much heart the dog has along with its physical condition. I've seen bigger pits get shook up by a faster,more in shape, more heart havin pit. The japanese Tosa is a fukkin savage tho. Its like an oversized pit bull. Pits are THE ultimate fighting dog tho. I'm not sayin other breeds don't get down, but pits were bred to fight. But I used to hav a Rott that didn't fukk around tho. He never took a L