Rottweilers and Pittbulls: When did this start?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Very good dogs that can be highly trained, my grandfather always had dobermans and rottys in his garages. Just saw Rhodesian Ridgeback while I was jogging, there are like boxers but with wider torsos. Good looking dog, I think that will be my next breed if I ever have one again.
I love my Dobie, most loyal dog I have ever owned. Never cared for pits, I hate them actually. As a kid I chased by them on numerous occasions and have been bitten by one that got loose, still have the scar from that one :snoop:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I got a Pit and a Dobe, they best friends and you can't look at daddy wrong without them wanting some time with you.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its very rare that one of my friends gets a dog thats not a pit. Im like damn, yall nikkas cant find one other breed you like? Really though i think its because black people be getting the hookup on dogs. N*ggas not gonna drop 500+ on a dog when their boy just giving away pits.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
My cousins in Cleveland used to have them in my grandmother's back yard because they used to sell dope in her basement. They look mean as shyt and can be mean :manny:

I never wanted a Pit or a Rott though, I used kinda want a doberman pincher but then once my son was born we just ended up getting a Min-Pin