Roseanne Gets A Revival with John Goodman, Roseanne Barr & more

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
So this is a midseason replacment? And how the hell are both Becky's (no pun intended) on the show?
Midseason and the 2nd Becky will be playing a different character. Not sure why they would even bother to bring her back. When I think of Becky, I don't think of her. I know she went onto Scrubs, but she was a terrible actress on this show and it didn't feel like Becky when she was there. I wonder how they'll address the character of Mark.

It'll be interesting to see what is "real" on the show and what isn't since the series finale said that basically the entire series was part of a series of books Roseanne wrote.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The finale really ruined the show so I wonder if they're gonna act like it never happened or what

People only remember that part about Dan being dead but she also revealed Becky was really with David and Darlene was really with Mark.She also revealed Jackie was really gay the whole time

So basically the entire show was her dream/fantasy

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The finale really ruined the show so I wonder if they're gonna act like it never happened or what

People only remember that part about Dan being dead but she also revealed Becky was really with David and Darlene was really with Mark.She also revealed Jackie was really gay the whole time

So basically the entire show was her dream/fantasy
They already said it will be ignored it has to be ignored lol or else Dan couldnt come back.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Is the guy from Big Bang Theory gonna be on this too?

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
Will would NOT do this. He didn't even show up when Alfonso was on Dancing With The Stars. All he had to do was sit in the front row for one hour. Even Cher came out to support Chaz.

And...Uncle Phil

:mjcry:

Nah breh, he said he would play Uncle Phil if they had a big enough brinks truck.