Roseanne Barr Goes on Wild (And Racist) Tweetstorm About Clintons, George Soros and Valerie Jarrett

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Honestly, everyone from Goodman, to Skyes, the principles of the cast should be ashamed and disgraced. I'm 32, I grew up as her show was popular, but I never watched, and always thought she was just white trash, I hadn't heard a thing, or known a thing, about her until I read an NY Times interview as her new show was premiering, and I knew what it was instantly. I know Hollywood is so esoteric and disconnected, but there is no excuse. You knew the woman. You knew what she was about.

No excuse for working with a racist with an agenda in her social media and her tv show.

The only thing I remember about that boring ass show was the episode where Dan wanted to eat because "I'm hungry", despite the fact that he had a heart attack which Roseanne tried to convinced him to eat healthy shyt, yet Dan not only stood his ground that he was going to eat his way to a stroke goddammit, but acted his entire ass off during that scene:banderas:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
lol at her causing everybody in the cast and crew to lose a job.
white women can't hold back their emotional :mjpls: rants as well as white men

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nationalists are so fixated on Soros. :ohhh:

He ticks off many of their enemy checkmarks:
- Liberal
- Rich (uses money to fund liberal causes internationally)
- Jewish

He's a straw man they set up to be this evil mastermind behind the Democratic party because he has so much legit dirt on him. He's not THAT rich. But, as is usuall with Republicans, there's usually something on their side they're trying to distract you from; AKA the Koch family.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This whole thing shows you how dumb and brainwashed Trumpsters are. You can verify who Chelsea Clinton is married to in 5 seconds, but hey "Bubba sent me an email sayin' she's married to a Soros, so she's married to a Soros"

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
This bytch is back on Twitter even though she said she will leave and now she is now retweeting stuff.

She retweeted this.

:stopitslime:

:comeon:

She is still think Valerie Jarrett is Muslim and retweeting a fake quote. This bytch is not sorry.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He's a straw man they set up to be this evil mastermind behind the Democratic party because he has so much legit dirt on him. He's not THAT rich. But, as is usuall with Republicans, there's usually something on their side they're trying to distract you from; AKA the Koch family.
Exactly..

Soros is not paying Richard Spencer like the Kochs are, or trying to get that huge WS group that involved Joseph Coors back into play. Or putting the battery in other alt-righters backs.

Kochs have openly admitted that they love crony capitalism.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
DZfkNQOU8AAVpNh.jpg
I thought this was photoshop :dwillhuh:.