Roseanne Barr Goes on Wild (And Racist) Tweetstorm About Clintons, George Soros and Valerie Jarrett

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent Post. I am not one to label all whites as racist but they have an extreme cultural problem.
How mentally ill does one have to be to publish racist rants that ultimately jeapardizes their own money and repuation?
And what type of community supports this type of hateful rhetoric and behavior?

Think about how sick they are.

Probably the same community that increased R Kelly Streams :skip:

Y'all should have stopped Roseanne 30 years ago! It's too late!

The shows have been injected into the world! It's too late! She got 1 million haters, but 40 billion people loving her.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't like being called racist

Compares black woman to apes

Sounds about white

:ehh:

On top of that, all the talk about "hard work", and she still sees Valerie Jarrett, who is far more intelligent and accomplished than she is, as an ape. Rosanne, who has always been the equivalent of trailer trash, thinks she's in a position to put down accomplished black people. At the end of the day, they only see us as one thing.

White people can get huge followings, and become important in their community by simply putting down blacks, and throwing out some racist dog whistles. Whites are literally bonding over their public disdain for us. Then when we defend ourselves, we get called "the real racists".

#fukkwhitepeopleuntilfurthernotice2018

The epitomy of white privilege, despite all her failing in comparasion to Valerie Jarrett her white skin gives her a sense of superiority.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I am thankful there were some consequences for this wretched woman's behavior. Shocking she is a racist, hateful, reprehensible person, I mean she only made a pro Trump sitcom that marginalized racism, tweeted conspiracy theories and fear mongering.

God came through. It’s just too bad she fukked up her castmates paycheck as well.