Roseanne Barr Goes on Wild (And Racist) Tweetstorm About Clintons, George Soros and Valerie Jarrett

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Honestly, everyone from Goodman, to Skyes, the principles of the cast should be ashamed and disgraced. I'm 32, I grew up as her show was popular, but I never watched, and always thought she was just white trash, I hadn't heard a thing, or known a thing, about her until I read an NY Times interview as her new show was premiering, and I knew what it was instantly. I know Hollywood is so esoteric and disconnected, but there is no excuse. You knew the woman. You knew what she was about.

No excuse for working with a racist with an agenda in her social media and her tv show.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look who's in the white house breh, the kayfabe of politicians being some select class has been broken for a while now.

Motherfukkers like Ted Cruz, Rubio, George Bush, all total idiots.

Why you only picking Republicans?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
John Goodman right now
giphy.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
imagine getting a second lease on life for your career to make even more money off of your hit show and the only thing you have to do is NOT go on twitter and compare black people to apes and you just CAN'T DO IT
:mjlol:

These devils cannot help it, they are all racist all of them. It just takes something to bring it out of them, they are ready to risk it all just to get at nikkas.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Now she is copping pleas, probably someone from ABC told her to apologize.

I severely hate this shyt :martin:. Like you go on Twitter loud fingering your thoughts and decide to back down and be on some "sike" shyt. Be like the jackass that you are capping for and don't hold back:what:. It's not a fukking joke, it's truth serum based on her own assumptions and brain dead "wokeness". Not only she looks wild foolish, but destroyed everybody's meal ticket that was apart of the show. It's like, don't these fukking people think:mindblown:?!?

If I had a successful show and feel some type of way about shyt, I'm going to STFU and keep it bouncing. That's just me:ld: