rosario dawson

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, are serious?! :comeon:

like big boi said, "sade is in my tape deck, i'm movin' in slow motion...." :lawd:

SADE ADU:ohlawd:, came on the scene in 1984 with diamond life AFTER mj :sas2:

tumblr_nyu8c2Eigz1u9abp3o3_1280.jpg

Lol at sade. I was just listening to her last night. Great artist, but can't do what beyonce does on stage.

Next try?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Lol at sade. I was just listening to her last night. Great artist, but can't do what beyonce does on stage.

Next try?

oprah.gif

sade doesn't need to do what beyonce does on stage. how bout that? sade's vocals and singin' along with her band alone are great enough and leave beyonce and her band in the dust. you can miss me with that average and no feelin' singin' beyonce does. i don't feel no emotion outta that shyt. her dancin' is aight but nothin' to sneeze at too; and on top of that, sade is 32 years deep in the game, damn 60 years old and still puttin' out great music (last album was in 2010 -- in her 50s but you know what i mean)

come on @ridedolo you better then this, bruh :russ:

sade an artist and catalog of music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce as an artist and catalog of music

put some respek on sade adu's name :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oprah.gif

sade doesn't need to do what beyonce does on stage. how bout that? some people just got it like that, sade's vocals and singin' along with her band alone are great enough and leave beyonce and her band in the dust. you can miss me with that average and no feelin' singin' beyonce does. i don't feel no emotion outta that shyt. her dancin' is aight but nothin' to sneeze at too; and on top of that, sade is 32 years deep in the game, damn 60 years old and still puttin' out great music (last album was in 2010 -- in her 50s but you know what i mean)

come on @ridedolo you better then this, bruh :russ:

put some respek on sade adu's name :birdman:

See you can't name a better overall artist than Beyoncé since mj. Sade is a living legend, but she's not a better overall artist than bey. Wanna try again? :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
He did date her

But picking Rosario Dawson over Beyoncé is like picking a good tasting burger joint over a 5 star restaurant. They're not even in the same league. They're not even in the same sport.

Stomach is my man but he's BUGGIN lmao

look wise beyonce is cool but overrated like a muthafukka and in her interviews she comes across like she ain't got a clue as to what's goin' on

rosario on the other hand, got the looks and seemingly personality to match. i want a woman who seems sure of herself and doesn't seem confused by even the simplest of questions :russ:

game, rosario *chappelle as prince*
tumblr_o62535p4vh1t02dp2o1_500.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
See you can't name a better overall artist than Beyoncé since mj. Sade is a living legend, but she's not a better overall artist than bey. Wanna try again? :francis:

last time i checked sade was still in the game, puttin' out albums every half to almost a decade like she always do and is an artist that came after mj

yet you still not expectin' the truth that's right in front of your face

i don't know what to tell you, my nikka :manny:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The OP is basing this solely off looks, which is subjective anyway.

Jay-Z is all about business/status. You can't ignore the business aspect of a marriage. I doubt he would even be married if it weren't with someone like a Beyonce.

Guys like 50 & Diddy will never get married, because it doesn't make business sense.

From Jay's point of view, the marriage made sense.

did i not go in on their personalities from which like others i can only go by their interviews and such. i could've swore i spoke on that a few pages back :francis:

but yeah, guys like jay z are so strategic in everythin' they do, he had to make sure even his marriage was a great BUSINESS move :damn:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
that was one of the funniest schticks I can recall on the net. He was making threads, posts, full-on rants about a woman most people can't type out two full sentences about.

Boy was he mad at her :russ:
Was there a reason?:dame:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rosario

That's not debatable. I almost negged OP and I actually think you're cool.

i don't take negs personal, so do what you gotta do :ehh: and i think you cool too :hug:

but it's rosario all day, everyday over beyonce. believe that :birdman:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I think she's smart (or smarter than beyonce) and pretty, especially when she played lala. But Jay Z's goal while searching for a partner to settle down with, was to find someone he could have a power couple type relationship with. Something good for his business/brand. Someone who would keep him relevant after he stopped making music and being in everyone's face all of the time. & that's exactly what he got.

well, i guess he got what he wanted then :manny: