Only reason why I entered this thread!
mlacdhB.png

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also said Russel Wildin should have gotten with Jhene Ankle or however you spell her name instead of Ciara. I'm starting to see a pattern here...:mjpls:

Jhene over Ciara?? @stomachlines I know you're obsessed with nonblack women but you need to do better.

Beyonce and Ciara >>>>>>>>>>> Rosario and Jhene

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You're clearly an idiot. No question :yeshrug:
And your picture links back to

:francis: Explain yourself

What's sad is that pic is photoshopped to make her look more like jay-z. Black peoples get mad when white people talk about our feature but some of us are even worse with that shyt. Blue is adorable and can look like her mom or dad on any given day. A lot of the hate comes from the fact they don't like her dad or mom. And so the fukk what if she looks like her dad? Jay-z would get clowned to hell and back and you know people would say that's not his daughter if she didn't resemble him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rosario is my dream girl but you missing the big picture fam, Jay picked the perfect partner he can build something with who is also beautiful in her own respects.

from a business standpoint you're right. he picked the perfect partner. and jay seems like the type to make decisions based on business FIRST and FOREMOST.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
from a business standpoint you're right. he picked the perfect partner. and jay seems like the type to make decisions based on business FIRST and FOREMOST.

Well marriage is a financial agreement just as much as it is a romantic one.

Jay picked the better person to compliment him. They both opened new doors for each other and made themselves a billionaire couple.

While Rosario is fine in her own right, I don't see her getting nominated for Oscar's anytime soon.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Rosario isnt better looking in any way but she is more the woman I would prefer based of what I have seen of her personal and political beliefs.

Me too. Beyonce is badder, but outside of the sex and social aspects, I'd have very little in common to enjoy being with her from what I've seen.

The OP is basing this solely off looks, which is subjective anyway.

Jay-Z is all about business/status. You can't ignore the business aspect of a marriage. I doubt he would even be married if it weren't with someone like a Beyonce.

Guys like 50 & Diddy will never get married, because it doesn't make business sense.

From Jay's point of view, the marriage made sense.

I think she's smart (or smarter than beyonce) and pretty, especially when she played lala. But Jay Z's goal while searching for a partner to settle down with, was to find someone he could have a power couple type relationship with. Something good for his business/brand. Someone who would keep him relevant after he stopped making music and being in everyone's face all of the time. & that's exactly what he got.

Y'all get it. :obama::smugbiden::win:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
name the best overall artist since mj...

i'll wait :coffee:

nikka, are serious?! :comeon:

like big boi said, "sade is in my tape deck, i'm movin' in slow motion...." :lawd:

SADE ADU:ohlawd:, came on the scene in 1984 with diamond life AFTER mj :sas2:

tumblr_nyu8c2Eigz1u9abp3o3_1280.jpg