Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why yall nikkas slobbering over my girl :dahell:
That's been my girlfriend since we met at a TV broadcasting conference last year. I hold her hand and everything. If yall wanted some pics of her all you had to do was ask and I would have opened up the celly and posted some. But nah yall nikkas gotta be some thirsty pervs admiring her feet and shyt.
I don't recall you holding her late at night because she was nervous about her 1st interview. I've been there since day 1 so please delete my girl's pics out of your jackoff gallery.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don't recall you holding her late at night because she was nervous about her 1st interview. I've been there since day 1 so please delete my girl's pics out of your jackoff gallery.
Negro what?:what:
You must be that lame ass cat she was with before me. She told me bout you like once she said you were nothing memorable and that's why she chose me :wow:
Said she knew I could take her to new heights and that's why I helped her with her interview game in the offseason.
Stop lying to the public. I'm her one and only man. She even let me put her championship ring on my chain for awhile.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Negro what?:what:
You must be that lame ass cat she was with before me. She told me bout you like once she said you were nothing memorable and that's why she chose me :wow:
Said she knew I could take her to new heights and that's why I helped her with her interview game in the offseason.
Stop lying to the public. I'm her one and only man. She even let me put her championship ring on my chain for awhile.
255.gif

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Was almost a Lady Terp. I remember a few years ago (think it was before a Terp-Card matchup in the NCAAWs) she said her final two schools were UMD and Stanford. Was thisclose to choosing UMD but opted in the end for the Farm.

Man, a four-year backcourt of RGO and Kristi Tolliver... :whew: that might've brought at least one more chip. :mjcry: