Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Chick is bad. I'd say she's just my type but for whatever reason I never really clicked up with women like that (caramel tone, curly hair) and irl always gravitated towards the darker sistas. But she's absolutely stunning to me. Like the type of female I'm glad I don't know because she'd be too distracting to be around. Had a girl once that was a true dime (to me at least) and I couldn't even think straight around her. Stayed with her way too long cuz the flyness messes up your senses and logic. Like I wouldn't be shocked if Barnes asks her out every time he drops 20. Matter of fact if I were the Warriors I'd be worried Barnes may bounce in FA cuz she told him its in her contract she can't date Dubs players.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Does she travel on the team plane?

:lupe:
I think pretty much standard in the NBA that all the local team media people that do the games like play by play and sideline reporting ride the plane/buses with the players. They all get rings too. She was on NBA radio this weekend and she said that everyone in the Warriors front office got rings including people who started working for them after they won the championship. They had their own ceremony a few weeks ago...

Last edited:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I think pretty much standard in the NBA that all the media people that do the games like play by play and sideline reporting ride the plane/buses with the players. They all get rings too. She was on NBA radio this weekend and she said that everyone in the Warriors front office got rings including people who started working for them after they won the championship. They had their own ceremony a few weeks ago...
more like last week
I think they showed some images during the broadcast of their game against Sacramento

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Why yall nikkas slobbering over my girl :dahell:
That's been my girlfriend since we met at a TV broadcasting conference last year. I hold her hand and everything. If yall wanted some pics of her all you had to do was ask and I would have opened up the celly and posted some. But nah yall nikkas gotta be some thirsty pervs admiring her feet and shyt.