Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I think pretty much standard in the NBA that all the local team media people that do the games like play by play and sideline reporting ride the plane/buses with the players.
:mjpls:

I know Harrison got on that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dudes are saying Ros is average and Rachel Nichols is bad. Same cats used to shyt on Cari Champion yet celebrate the new chic Holly Querim. They hate sistas. No real nikka would say Ros is average.
I'm one of the people who shyt on Cari because I've seen the makeup less pics, shytting on Cari is not an indictment on all black women. You can look up my posts and see Gabrielle Union is my definition of beauty. As for Ros I've also posted about how beautiful she is.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one of the people who shyt on Cari because I've seen the makeup less pics, shytting on Cari is not an indictment on all black women. You can look up my posts and see Gabrielle Union is my definition of beauty. As for Ros I've also posted about how beautiful she is.

Gabrielle Union is my dream, next to Azealia Banks, of course. Cari is nice tooo.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've seen Cari without makeup too, she still bad.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She's know what she doing taking pics like that

Exactly breh. :obama:

She wants to the catch the big fish.:sas2:

I wouldn't be surprised if she is fukking some dude on team. shyt happens. :ld:

What can management possibly say?

Those WNBA players who were married were on the same team.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
referee-ros-gold-onwude.jpg

steve-kerr-ros-gold-onwude.jpg

IFWT_Barnes-Ros-1.png

:mjlol:

She is attractive though

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why yall nikkas slobbering over my girl :dahell:
That's been my girlfriend since we met at a TV broadcasting conference last year. I hold her hand and everything. If yall wanted some pics of her all you had to do was ask and I would have opened up the celly and posted some. But nah yall nikkas gotta be some thirsty pervs admiring her feet and shyt.

:russ:

:deadmanny: at the bolded.