Superstar
Daps

RGP0u7n.jpg

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This thread proves to me a bunch of yall dont be around women. Personally, I've been "associated" with a particular group of women for the past 7-8 yrs, almost exactly the same length of time of this thread. And damn near all of them have made the same transition physically that RosGo has. They still fine as hell, but physically they've changed

We all age and women age differently than men do. Diet, lack of working out, slowing metabolism, pregnancy, life lyfing all lead to women gaining weight and their physical appearances shifting

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This thread proves to me a bunch of yall dont be around women. Personally, I've been "associated" with a particular group of women for the past 7-8 yrs, almost exactly the same length of time of this thread. And damn near all of them have made the same transition physically that RosGo has. They still fine as hell, but physically they've changed

We all age and women age differently than men do. Diet, lack of working out, slowing metabolism, pregnancy, life lyfing all lead to women gaining weight and their physical appearances shifting
Dude, are the women you around paid to be in front of the camera?

If not then:camby:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

Your homegirls not city girls all the good looking chicks on gym life now or getting work.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

captain save a fatty

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You fasho don’t know no women itl
The city I live in woman in they 30s to 50s try to fight they washed status to continue to go out.There are plenty who just go full auntie but its a certain level if woman who aint going for being washed long term.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Yes people's bodies change as they age we all know this. Typically when this happens people no longer want to fukk said individual which is consistent with this thread. :mjlol: