Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
There's a time and place......dancing/singing on a riverboat ride where there are other people is not it...Have some respect.....Something that stood out to me in the pics above is that all/most of the females are Lesbian/Bi...I wonder if that's how Ros swings.
:skip: How do you, and the nikkas that dapped you, even know these things? How you unsure about Ros but got the investigative inside details about the unknown random chicks?

nikkas got their Brian Windhorst hat on?

‘Have some respect’ :deadrose:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

dhnUdJh.jpg

Mars

Superstar
Daps
:skip: How do you, and the nikkas that dapped you, even know these things? How you unsure about Ros but got the investigative inside details about the unknown random chicks?

nikkas got their Brian Windhorst hat on?

‘Have some respect’ :deadrose:

Let me clarify.....On another website, someone said Ros threw a party...They showed a couple of lesbian basketball players dancing on Ros' ig stories. I then clicked this thread and saw the pics with Candace, Andraya Carter, and S.Colson (All lesbians)...when I said all/most of the females are Lesbian/Bi I was referring to the WNBA players, not the other woman..... I should've been more specific.