Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Appreciation Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Fat as fukk. Who the one in the see through dress?:shaq: Noticed she left off the tag of her on the instagram photo.

She needs a nose job. I know you reading this. Get that nose job girl!!.:mjpls:

Why is she so afrocentric? I thought the Nigerian dad nutted in her mom and left the family.
Bro you sound gay as hell

Her and ol girl in the see thru probably weigh around the same you weird both of em fire

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:scust:Fat as fukk. Who the one in the see through dress?:shaq: Noticed she left off the tag of her on the instagram photo.

Why is she so afrocentric? I thought the Nigerian dad nutted in her mom and left the family.
Dumb ass nikka

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka sound like a whole ass lipstick alley bird

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

KTI5mfe.gif

We had a good thread in here before you brought your ass in here.

Yeah, she gained weight and has fallen off somewhat, but she had an accident last year and is physically compromised.

She's still a cute girl and an athlete, who can probably lose weight really fast because she's really tall.