Ronda Rousey is fukking DROPPING NAMES for the streets

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They’re in all those tag teams being kept away from the title. Like back through ‘the entire history’ where Black wrestlers didn’t win shyt. Wrestlers linking up has to make sense and have a direction. Jade and Bianca teaming should be leading to big match. That’s different from Lashley and Street Profits being a unit for 8 months and haven’t done a damn thing. No progress, no character changes, barely win, no closer to the main event, just stick all the Blacks over there. You think it would be best for Carmelo to join up with them next week?
Cripple H knows you cant job out Lashley so they got him in this wack feud while old man Rebel and Rhea are all in your face nonstop.

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Exactly. A lot of times these other groups link together on some racial pride stuff, but we have black wrestlers(Swerve) and black fans that pushback on black wrestling unity. One thing that really irritated me came from Lashley a few years ago on that Table For 3 show. He said he didn't want the Hurt Business to be compared to the Nation Of Domination, but wanted them to be compared to the Four Horsemen & Evolution. As much as I like Bobby that never sat well with me, because he dismissed the black group and elevated the 2 white groups.

I kinda get what Lashley was trying to convey…that he wanted HB to transcend the “all Black stable” concept and be put up with the great stables in wrestling…he would’ve been better off straight up giving NOD their props while also mentioning he wants to help HB be considered a legendary stable period. Lashley shouldn’t diminish the impact and importance of that previous stable, that’s the closest WE had to a 4H

But it’s like Athena and Swerve…I understand wanted to be considered dope REGARDLESS of being Black, but it’s different wanting to considered dope IN ADDITION TO being Black. Like trying to have the “Black” label tacked onto you and you start :whoa: like you want no parts of it. It’s their bedwench and “House” nicca (pun intended) attitudes respectively that come off unnecessary and unfortunate

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I kinda get what Lashley was trying to convey…that he wanted HB to transcend the “all Black stable” concept and be put up with the great stables in wrestling…he would’ve been better off straight up giving NOD their props while also mentioning he wants to help HB be considered a legendary stable period. Lashley shouldn’t diminish the impact and importance of that previous stable, that’s the closest WE had to a 4H

But it’s like Athena and Swerve…I understand wanted to be considered dope REGARDLESS of being Black, but it’s different wanting to considered dope IN ADDITION TO being Black. Like trying to have the “Black” label tacked onto you and you start :whoa: like you want no parts of it. It’s their bedwench and “House” nicca (pun intended) attitudes respectively that come off unnecessary and unfortunate
My thing is that NOD/The Nation were great stables. Were they on the same level as the The Four Horsemen? No, but they were very popular and The Nation launced multiple successful solo careers.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
As an MMA fan I have gone through the whole love but now hate Ronda thing, but tbh, that skinny bytch taping out a judo olympic medallist and former UFC champ known to tap out her opponents was dumb as fukk.
I agree. It'd be the equivalent of someone making a post-UFC Brock tap out, which he never did to my recollection after he returned in 2012. I remember he got "knocked out" in the Undertaker's Hell's Gate move and even that was a reach. The finish to WM 35 with Ronda getting pinned was just fine, even if it was botched.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ronda Rousey recently appeared on Chris Van Vliet, where she spoke about a wide range of topics, including her time in WWE.

Since departing from the company a few years ago, Rousey has spoken out about her time in WWE and taken shots at certain people who worked for the company.

Most notably, Rousey has ripped Vince McMahon. She has also knocked Bruce Prichard and John Laurinaitis. Although the former WWE Women’s Champion has also been critical of McMahon, she has praised Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Here are the highlights:

On why she never wrestled Becky Lynch in a singles match:

“Because Vince is an 80-year-old a**hole. Vince McMahon, John Laurinaitis, Bruce Prichard, they can all suck a d**k.”

On the finish to her match at WrestleMania 35 where her shoulders weren’t flat on the mat:

“I didn’t think my shoulders were flat on the ground, so I was trying to scoot to get my shoulders flat because it’s so f*cking loud I can’t hear anything. But that’s the difference between a match that got thrown together the night before and the debut match, which was a match that had been put together over weeks with tons of support and practice and opinions and everything like that. Why did we put a whole year into promoting and building this match, and then it’s just thrown together at the last second. We were still figuring it out when we were at the venue, and that’s what a lack of practice and rehearsal does.”

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Reddit lightin her up in her AMA :laff:
GVcTiL-WcAAohrk

GVcTiNhWwAAlS9U

GVcTiPhW8AAnk_U