Ronda Rousey is fukking DROPPING NAMES for the streets

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We were there at WrestleMania 35. We had good seats. I can assure you that it was not "too loud" during that women's match. Most people were cold and/or heading for the exit after being there for 7 hours. The rest were like :ld:
That was sad seeing Becky celebrating while you could people rushing towards the exits.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Seen something on Reddit someone said in Becky book Ronda shot down any idea presented that would have her tapping out. Reason being her mother would stop talking to her :stopitslime:
I have the book. This is true. She kinda hinted at Ronda being a pain to work with in general.

On the other hand, the other opponent in Charlotte got a lot of praise in the book. She seems to be a big supporter of all the women on the roster.

It’s seems for Ronda it was a case where she didn’t really practice what she preached

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That was sad seeing Becky celebrating while you could people rushing towards the exits.

One of my friends wanted to leave before the main and we were like "nah, we've already been here for 7 hours.." and the match wasn't "bad" but it did feel a little clunky. The entrances were pretty good.

It's not all their fault. The 7-hour shows weren't working anymore, it was a good idea to split Mania into 2 nights and it was cold as hell at MetLife once it got dark out.

That's why I didn't have much sympathy for the people in Philly. It was near 70 degrees to start the day so we all had shorts and t-shirts on and when it got dark, the temperature dropped a lot but what we didn't account for is how much the wind swirls around MetLife.