Ronda Rousey is fukking DROPPING NAMES for the streets

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GK_NPxbWoAAzy5C

Even though Vince is a hardcore Republican I could see him being so out of touch that he's not familiar with the word "woke"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That chick is crazy :pachaha:

She had everything handed to her on a silver platter and somehow ended up as unover as any new woman who joins NXT fresh out of college.
There was a limit to it all. Calling her the baddest woman on the planet was always comedy. The women equivalent of what they called Tyson? All anyone had to do was say "How can you be the baddest woman on the planet if Holly Holm whooped your ass?"

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Her timing makes her look crazy considering how progressive the company is trying to be now
Is it though?

They're white hot right now and in the midst of a honeymoon period, so anything they do that's negative will get pushed for the moment, i.e. Stephanie at WM and talent of the same race being put in the same factions or storylines as one another.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She had something going with her shytting on vince's name, but now she's just whining about other wrestlers getting what she wanted to get.
The Vince hate was ridiculous since he was the one signing off on her mega push. She's clearly just trying to get attention because everyone has moved on from her.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Is it though?

They're white hot right now and in the midst of a honeymoon period, so anything they do that's negative will get pushed for the moment, i.e. Stephanie at WM and talent of the same race being put in the same factions or storylines as one another.
WHO GIVES A fukk??? Seriously no one says shyt when it comes to all white stables/feuds, but the moment other races link up it's a problem. If you have a problem with black wrestlers linking up then you're a c00n, and you can't convince me you aren't.