Ron DeFascist signs law requiring students/faculty be asked about political beliefs; suggests budget cuts for schools that "indoctrinate students"...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you say I do then :yeshrug: .

No arguments here. May you quote me in a post, please?

really? you do not know you do?

there are a lot of that type of folks here
I have no issue with what a person wants to do
long as it hurts no one

point I am making is you must know you dap and communicate daily with ghay and trans on coli
you must know that
you do not?

and if I am correct that you close to and communicate with a lot of those folks daily
would you feel dirty?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Budget cuts, after budget cuts... Republicans will surely fukk the living hell out of the public school system. Americans can hardly manage voting to save their country now, imagine the upcoming generations.

They get away with so much. THEY GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH. :yeshrug:What are we to even do at this point?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
These are some silly ass laws. In years past, I wouldn’t even be worried as I would be pretty sure the courts would rule them unconstitutional. But now? I’m not so sure.

Only question is how does he expect to pivot in a general election? He thinks he is Trump, but he is not. He doesn’t have the “it” factor to say crazy shyt and be Teflon in a general election.
People don’t keep in mind that Trump got by on 40 years of good faith from being a celebrity and even more so from having a rich, well known father.

Desantis doesn’t have that, but sadly, if things get that far we’ll only have two choices and democrats are a fcking sinkhole of that “it” factor you spoke of.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
really? you do not know you do?

there are a lot of that type of folks here
I have no issue with what a person wants to do
long as it hurts no one

point I am making is you must know you dap and communicate daily with ghay and trans on coli
you must know that
you do not?

and if I am correct that you close to and communicate with a lot of those folks daily
would you feel dirty?
I don’t dislike any persons of any sexual orientation. I’m indifferent, however, they try to shut down and destroy anyone who’s critical of them. That’s fascist.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t dislike any persons of any sexual orientation. I’m indifferent, however, they try to shut down and destroy anyone who’s critical of them. That’s fascist.

Oh pardon me then....
thought you were one of those religious type anti ghay person....
such a "righteous" man would never

Psalm 1 :: NIV. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.

was just making you know if you talk bad bout ghays or trans you talking bad about people who you might have known here for years and call "friend"
fyi

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Three questions

1) Can Ron define indoctrinate for the class? It's one of his favorite words you guys.

2) What metrics will determine if there is a lack of freedom of opinion before budget cuts are made? Because that's vague af.

3) How will this affect Florida's HBCUs?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Just like it's good that he's banned CRT

But I'm not surprised that you'd cheer this on

Btw, I'm still waiting on your examples of how Obama and Kamala Harris are on the same level of anti blackness as Clarence Thomas.
CRT was never taught in k - 12 in Florida but go off...and equating flying gay colors to CRT is some cracker liberal shyt

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Three questions

1) Can Ron define indoctrinate for the class? It's one of his favorite words you guys.

2) What metrics will determine if there is a lack of freedom of opinion before budget cuts are made? Because that's vague af.

3) How will this affect Florida's HBCUs?
The only public HBCU In Florida is FAMU and there curriculum is aligned with PWIs in the state so this won't effect them to the degree your thinking

Daps
is he signed a law that means this is the doing of the states representatives, voted in by the states people. all this does is show that he is a man of his people. when is the last time any executive successfully vetoed legislation?

#localvotingmatters