Ron DeFascist signs law requiring students/faculty be asked about political beliefs; suggests budget cuts for schools that "indoctrinate students"...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Did anyone actually read it? Y’all bytch and complain about LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈, all the BS the shea butters and foreign black folks who are educated do for propaganda on white platforms, etcetera. So, this is a measure to gauge and curb that. This is specifically public colleges and universities.

The internet and real life have shown me that black folks like to complain, despise research, and groupthink.

After reading polifact. We don’t know anything. It’s appears to be voluntary and a way to balance college discussions where a person who isn’t a part of the rainbow 🌈 gang can speak up and not be ostracized.
Why do you assume everyone on thecoli thinks the same way?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This guy is seen by the so called moderate conservative as the future of the party and a moderate version of Trump which tells
you that there is no such thing as a moderate republican, they have all gone off the deep end.

I see idiots like meghan mccain attack trump then praise this guy and I'm like "He's arguably worse than trump" :mjtf:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh the iron knee. :unimpressed:

Supreme Court been active but isn’t going to interfere with De Santis endeavors??

Violated the First Amendment several times with Don’t say gay, Anti Woke Bills, and Banning Math Books for CTR, as Herschel Walker would say.

He’s also explicitly stated his policy making is centered around ensuring White Kids don’t feel uncomfortable

All while scripting and passing a law that allows people to run over protesters demanding their government no longer murder Black People.

The man is insanely sick. If we were not conditioned generationally to be this numb to all the above, he would be [Redacted] expeditiously.

:demonic:

These are some silly ass laws. In years past, I wouldn’t even be worried as I would be pretty sure the courts would rule them unconstitutional. But now? I’m not so sure.

Only question is how does he expect to pivot in a general election? He thinks he is Trump, but he is not. He doesn’t have the “it” factor to say crazy shyt and be Teflon in a general election.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why do people think he can be President again? Is he doing anything special? Or is it because of his Great Value Trump impression. I’d honestly rather have Roy Cooper(my Governor) as President over this guy

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Lets all just recall that this is suppose to be the party of small government, freedom and individual liberty. its all a ruse, everything about the right wing/conservative movement and culture is all about grievance that the white heterosexual male is losing its dominance and grip on society, they went after black folks, then gays, now there is clearly an agenda to gin up hatred towards trans folks, not even something i support in particular, but i will strongly defend folks against harassing idiots and abuses. Its all about control, white supremacy authoritarian control.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Here's what I'm tripping on:

If this was 1922, fugazi textbooks and evil teachers MIGHT work to hide information. In 1922 you HAD to use the physical library to consume books. If someone got rid of all the honest books they could possibly control what you know.

But this is 2022. I JUST got through doing a deeper dive on the British Empire. Admittedly it was a series of YT vids but they were fine for the level of detail I needed. Just wanted to get a better idea of how it went down.

All the information is already in you pocket. All you have to do is look at it.

How does making schools dishonest hide information in this day and age?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did anyone actually read it? Y’all bytch and complain about LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈, all the BS the shea butters and foreign black folks who are educated do for propaganda on white platforms, etcetera. So, this is a measure to gauge and curb that. This is specifically public colleges and universities.

The internet and real life have shown me that black folks like to complain, despise research, and groupthink.

After reading polifact. We don’t know anything. It’s appears to be voluntary and a way to balance college discussions where a person who isn’t a part of the rainbow 🌈 gang can speak up and not be ostracized.

lol
yall wild

you dap and talk to ghay and tranny lovers all day on thecoli sir
who you performing for?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
lol
yall wild

you dap and talk to ghay and tranny lovers all day on thecoli sir
who you performing for?
If you say I do then :yeshrug: .

No arguments here. May you quote me in a post, please?